• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attacks that Would be Useful in Real Life

Years
  • Pay Day would be a fantastic move to be able to use. Just having money magically appear out of nowhere would be great, as long as it wasn't all small coins.

If that's the case though, give me Substitute. I'll send my substitute out at work, and see how long it takes people to catch on while I'm taking a nap in the back.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I second Pay Day. Hook me up, Meowth! >:D

Something like Heal Bell would come in handy, imo. I imagine myself getting sunburn or poison ivy and being like heal me plz. Same with a move like Foresight if the word can be taken more literally. I could definitely use some future telling. @_@;

Years
  • Substitute if I can send it to work for me. Teleport and Fly for reasons colours has already stated. Calm Mind so I can relax myself when I have anxious moments. =(

Years
  • anyone thinking how useful hydro pump would be? i mean, free water. aside from the fact that it may be a bit unhygienic hehe

Kaliopy2018

Pokémon make me smile!
    Years
  • Fly would be useful if I want to travel somewhere far away despite my fear of heights. Pay day will help with any financial problem I come across. And I would use substitute to escape awkward and dangerous situations.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Rock Throw - Any and all who annoy get rocks thrown at them. I'll have a secret stash at work...lol.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • As an advocate of chaos, I would have to choose metronome. Just wave your finger at random people and see what happens. Maybe they'll get free money or maybe they'll burn to a pile of ash. Win win.

I would really like Teleport. Just woke up and gotta be at work in 5 minutes? Boom, teleported in half a second. Camping 8 hours away from home and somehow forgot your tent? Teleport home real quick and grab your tent then go right back to the campsite in a few minutes.

faaramin

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    Sure would love to Fly and Teleport to places so I wouldn't need to have a car.

Back