• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attention All Anime Fans!

Cerese912

I heart pokemon :)
Years
  • I was wondering if anyone can help me expand the list of favorite anime characters.

https://www.squidoo.com/favoriteanimecharacters

I made a webpage where you can vote for your favorite anime characters. ;)

EDIT: I found out that for some reason the only way to add or vote on this list is to join the website. :( On the bright side, at least someone finally attempted to do this!

Last edited:

Cerese912

Years
  • Thanks to you guys who messaged me. It turns out that whenever someone tries to vote or add to the list, they get prompted to join the site first. :( I might have to make alterations to the site before you guys can join in on the fun.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • i loved pokemon since it was released in the uk i was about 3 yrs old then and i vote for a character it would be ash

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I would vote for Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura, but she's not on the list, and I can't seem to add characters without joining.

Cerese912

Years
  • I would vote for Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura, but she's not on the list, and I can't seem to add characters without joining.

I realized that some time ago. I might need to find a different way for the readers to vote and add.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I made an account because I just couldn't stand not seeing three of my favorite characters on that list. :P

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Can someone please put Kamina from Gurren Lagann on there.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Magical Maid Koyori; not on the list but I seriously doubt she'll get anyone else's vote anyway.

Back