• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ATTENTION MSN users

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonarche

Is back :D
Years
good day! MSN users if someone by the name of Mark Genesis Gallardo (rugbylegend) wants to add you to their list, don't accept it. It's a virus. Tell everyone on your list because if somebody on your list adds them you will get it, too. It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. Please pass this on to everyone on your list.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Serious, I hate bugs like this on MSN. Juu frigging n00bs trying to give me a virus aye? well you can go to....heaven, or hell 1 of the 2!!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Er...Thanks for the warning! I'll have to remember the name now next time I go on MSN. x3

One less computer virus to destroy my computer. Now it can die a more slow and painful death instead! :D

-Neko

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
They send you a file and when you open it there is a trojan horse in it.
Iv'e recieved the virus but luckily my scanning software found it and deleted it.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
He was warning the members of PC.The contact will say something like
"Can i put this picture of you on MySpace?" and then it doesn't reply.
Just a virus and it was only a warning to other people that dont know about it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Anything relating to computers and technology belongs in the ... well, Computer/Technology section.

I will close this though, just because it should be common sense to not accept random file transfers from contacts, especially from those who you just added 3 seconds beforehand which are obviously very suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back