• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attraction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    I don't really have defining features limiting me, I know what I like when I see it ;P

Zet

Years
  • I really don't care about a girl's physical attraction, I'll be attracted to them for who they are and not what they look like. Otherwise I would have dated one less person... maybe two.

Anyone can attract me. As long as they have a good intention, that is.
    Define "good intention" :P

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    The AK47 standards:

• You need long hair. Below the shoulders.
    • You can't be too fat.
    • You don't need too much sexual appeal, if you know what I mean.
    • Thin glasses == hotter. Period.
    • Mild acne is acceptable.
    • There are upper limits though!
    • Please keep the "size" reasonable.
    • Make up != hotter. In fact, it's not acceptable most of the time.
    • Have your clothing image match your personality.

That's just for attractivity of a girl. I also consider many qualities outside of looks.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • I like a guy who has a sense of humor and knows how to have fun. The kind of person you can stay up all night with, just playing games and watching TV. Looks matter to me just as much as the next person, but all too often I've fallen for guys just because they know how to make me laugh.

Years
  • I try not to judge people based on looks, however there are some things you can determine from them, like for example somebody who is fat and not content with their weight either has little self-respect, little self-control or not enough willpower to lose weight. Every person is different. As much as it pains me to say it, somebody who is religious (apart from mild Buddhism) I usually think of as less logical or less intelligent, even though religion shouldn't have any impact on how I see people (I'm agnostic myself and don't want to restrict myself based on something that may or may not be true).

But what I've just said sounds really cold. I don't really have criteria, I'll find the right girl when the time comes. Ever since a mistake (which I've learned from, so I don't regret it) I've been very cautious, for example holding off from going out with a girl who I liked and who liked me for three/four months to make certain that I really liked her and wasn't rushing into something (it turned out we weren't perfect for each other). I don't know what I want in a girl. A girl who is sweet, although I haven't met one before they're probably out there. A good music taste helps, but yeah I've got no clue. Someone that I get along with and can trust.

tl;dr: I don't know.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    The perfect guy is really cute and tall and has a good fashion sense. Also he is very knowledgable like say if we are walking down the street I could point at some flowers growing in a garden and say "Oh those are really cool flowers" and he will say "Ah yes, that's a Reine Victoria. It's a type of rose - a hybrid, created by crossbreeding different types of roses. This particular rose was first raised in the UK in the late 1800's and is named after their Queen Victoria: the word 'reine' means 'queen' in French. The person who owns this house seems to be cultivating them. Maybe we'll be able to buy some if we ask at the door. Do you want me to buy you some?" and then "Yes" I will say. Also it helps if he has a lot of money.

That would be the perfect guy.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Don't care about fashion. Care little about looks. I like personality, one who I can joke around with, not one who is crazy about their body.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • I like dark hair and eyes, a nice smile and a nice voice :paranoid: and I have a weakness for guys who can play the piano...

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I'm somewhat picky, but it's not appearance that I judge based upon.
    Personally, I don't pay much more attention to appearance than is necessary to make sure he/she hasn't "let their self go." This essentially means no one who is extremely overweight is attractive to me.

Since I consider myself to be a bit overweight, I don't mind a little bit of extra weight on anyone.

What matters the most to me is that person's character. I am bi, but I tend to prefer females most of the time. That being said, a person has to be nice, loyal, smart, and at least somewhat cute to catch my eye. Since I prefer females more often than not, I don't approach guys unless I know they're gay or bi anyways...and since it's rare that a guy is attractive to me it really doesn't happen often.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Personally looks don't always mean much to me. But when I find a girl VERY attractive she usually is part of this list.

-Brown, blonde, or some sort of unnatural dyed hair (like red velvet, or blue. idk why but that stuff looks so nice :o)
    -Shorter than me (5'4 is perf omg i cant)
    -Isn't too overweight. I can handle some fat though :p
    -Is kind!
    -Has a nice sense of humor
    Most Importantly: Someone I can spend hours talking to and mainly listening to, i'm not the biggest talker but i love listening to a girl and just put in a couple words every now and then.. Someone who can stand silence because I'm often quiet.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Wow this is 4 years old lol - please don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for more than 30 days.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back