• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attractive Anime/Manga characters

Years
    James from Pokemon is the hottest guy I have ever seen, anime or otherwise.

He has beautiful emerald eyes, soft mid length blue hair with a sexy wisp, and a gorgeous thin body. I also LOVE his voice. It makes me melt <3 Long live Eric Stuart :) Plus, he is well groomed and a sharp dresser.

I also love his personality. He is kind, gentle, sensitive, loyal, self-sacrificing, funny, and (contrary to popular belief) intelligent. Furthermore, despite being a goofball, he is charming and romantic.

*sighs* What a guy. Now if only there were more real men like him.

Last edited:

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    Hmmm, I would have to say that Misa Amane from deathnote is good looking.
    There is one more from an anime movie that I once saw on "sci fi" all I can remember is that she had a code name that was "paper".

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    James (Pokemon): I have had a crush on him since I was fourteen years old (the age in which I got back into Pokemon). James manages to pull off being cute and hot simultaneously excellently. He has warm, gentle emerald eyes, soft shoulder length blue hair with an adorable wisp, a nice, lean body and a tight butt, and a sexy as hell English voice (I am talking about Eric Stuart's James. Lewis' was too flat and Zoppi's makes my ears bleed). His smile also makes me melt both when it is devious and when it is kind and sincere. He is also one of the few guys who actually looks good in a dress, since he does not look like a guy in drag when he wears one. He looks like a guy who happens to be wearing a dress.

Furthermore, James has a great personality. Despite being a villain, he is actually kind, loyal, gentle, funny, dependable, sensitive, and passive. I also love his obsession with bottle caps. Yeah for geeky interests XD Plus, his roses are romantic.

He he, I agree, only I was ten years old when I had a crush on him.

Guys:

Cain Hargreaves from Count Cain aka Godchild
    Fai from Tsubasa
    Kailey from Peach Girl

Girls:
    Misa Amane from Death Note
    Chii from Chobits
    Tsubomi Okuwaka from Strawberry Panic

There is one more from an anime movie that I once saw on "sci fi" all I can remember is that she had a code name that was "paper".

Yomiko from Read or Die (aka "Miss Paper" or "Agent Paper")

Last edited:
    Years
    1. James from Pokemon: I love James to death. He has gorgeous emerald eyes, beautiful mid length blue hair (I love the wisp <3), a nice slim body, and a sexy voice (well, Eric Stuart's James sounds sexy, anyway). He is also well groomed and a sharp dresser. Furthermore, I like his personality. He is such a sweetie <3 If James was real, I would date him in a heart-beat.

2. Wallace from Pokemon: I am going to have to go along with the women who fawn over Wallace in the anime and say he is one hot hunk of man meat. Both his teal hair and teal eyes are pretty, not to mention he is clean and dresses nice. He is also a calm, friendly, and intelligent guy who is cultured and classy.

3. The Great Butler from Pokemon: Butler = the sex. He has nicely styled purple hair and compassionate blue eyes. I also like his fashion sense. From his love for Diane, it is clear that he is the type of guy who would be kind, caring, and dedicated to the one he loved. He would make a great boyfriend.

4. Mondo from Pokemon: Mondo is not hot, but he is still a cutie with that baby face and those pretty brown eyes. Being an obsessive fanboy, it is clear that he would be very submissive in a relationship. I would have fun kicking him around.

5. Kurama AKA Shuichi Minamino from Yu Yu Hakusho: In my opinion, Kurama is the hottest guy from Yu Yu Hakusho, not Hiei. His beautiful long red hair and penetrating green eyes make me melt. He is also a good dresser. Additionally, I think he has a great personality. He is kind, gentle, sensitive, calm, intelligent, and protective of those dear to him.

6. Pegasus J. Crawford from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters: Pegasus is plain hot. He has sexy long silver hair, a warm, inviting brown eye and a cool Millennium Eye, a well built body, and a lovely dub voice. He is also clean and dresses well. Given how devout he is to Cynthia, it is clear that he would be a dedicated boyfriend who would do anything for the one he loved. He also loves cartoons, which scores major points with me.

7. Ryuuji Otogi from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters: Otogi's piercing green eyes and beautiful long black hair make him a heart-throb, as do his clothes and black eye-makeup. He is also a kind hearted guy who is dependable and loyal to his friends.

8. Malik Ishtar from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters: Malik has gorgeous violet eyes, beautiful light blonde hair, a sexy tan, and a hot body. After overcoming his dark personality, he becomes a kind, friendly, and sensitive young man. I would love to date him.

9. Dartz from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters: I love Dartz' gorgeous multi-colored eyes and beautiful teal hair. He also is nicely built. He and I share similar philosophies on life, so we would probably hit it off quite well.

10. Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist: Ed has pretty brown eyes and nicely braided blonde hair. He has a good body, too. Overall, he is a nice guy who is caring and dedicated to those he cares for. He also seems like he would be fun to hang out with.

11. Ashton Anchors from Star Ocean EX: Ashton is such an adorable dork. I love his green eyes and think he has a great body. He also has an endearing personality. He is timid, goofy, and klutzy. I think someone like him would be great fun to be around.

12. Keitaro Urashima from Love Hina: He is a cute little nerd. Despite his goof-ups, he is a kind and friendly guy who is well-meaning. He can also always be counted on whenever someone he cares about is in trouble.

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    He he, I agree, only I was ten years old when I had a crush on him.

Guys:

Cain Hargreaves from Count Cain aka Godchild
    Fai from Tsubasa
    Kailey from Peach Girl

Girls:
    Misa Amane from Death Note
    Chii from Chobits
    Tsubomi Okuwaka from Strawberry Panic

Yomiko from Read or Die (aka "Miss Paper" or "Agent Paper")
    OMG!
    Thanks i've been looking for it and one question did you like it?
    I thought it was great.
    ^_^

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I think it'd be hard to find a series without at least one very attractive character. Although personally, my tastes are a little...skewed. :P Plus I have way too many to count.

1. Yotsuba&!: Fuuka has that natural common attractiveness I tend to like where she doesn't try too hard, has her own style and looks good regardless of what she personally thinks.

2. Double Arts: Fallan is very suave and quite frankly, just plain hot. xP

There are others but those are the ones that come to mind.

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
    I've always been quite attracted to Minako Aino, aka Sailor Venus, and Mizuno Ami is quite cute.
    Plus, of course, Kirakishou. She is by far the most beautiful of the Rozen Maidens.

Years
    Pokemon
    James
    Wallace

Yu Yu Hakusho
    Kurama AKA Shuichi Minamino

Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Maximillian Pegasus
    Duke Devlin
    Marik Ishtar

Star Ocean EX
    Ashton Anchors

Tales of Series (hey, it has anime designs)
    Decus (I have not played Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World yet, but I already love him. He is one hot uke <3)
    Luke fon Fabre (short hair only)
    Keele Zeibel
    Walter Delques

.hack//G.U. (ditto)
    Endrance

Last edited:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Revamped list XD

Code Geass;
    Lelouch Lamperouge
    Suzaku Kururugi

Fire Emblem;
    ROY <3
    Marth
    Ike

Fruit Baskets;
    Hatsuharu Sohma

Mobile Suit Gundam 00;
    Setsuna Seiei

My Heavenly Hockey Club;
    Izumi Oda

Ouran High School Host Club;
    Tamaki Suou

Tsubasa Chronicles;
    Fai Flowright

Vampire Knight;
    Takuma Ichijo <3
    Zero Kiryuu

Paz

Old School Pokemon Fan
    Years
    Pokemon: James
    Yu Yu Hakusho: Kurama and Teenage Koenma
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters: Pegasus, Duke, Marik, Dartz, Valon, and Yami Bakura/Thief King Bakura
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Edward
    Slayers: Zelgadis and Xellos
    Star Ocean EX: Ashton
    Ranma 1/2: Mousse
    Tales of Eternia: The Animation: Keele
    Tales of Symphonia: The Animation: Zelos
    Tales of Phantasia: The Animation: Klarth
    Howl's Moving Castle: Howl
    Inuyasha: Sesshomaru and Inuyasha
    Bishoujo Sensei Sailor Moon: Nephrite, Tiger's Eye, and Hawk's Eye

Last edited:

mistychikka

Majestic Cat
    Years
    sasuke - naruto
    chii - chobits
    kyo - fruits basket

ALMOST EVERY CHARACTER FROM SAILOR MOON
    sailor iron mouse - sailor moon
    light - death note
    most kamichama karin characters
    ryou- tokyo mew mew
    mint - tokyo mew mew
    zakuro - tokyo mew mew
    zero - vampire knight

Years
    I LOVE:
    (One Piece)
    Zolo
    Luffy's bro
    The Smoker
    (Naruto)
    Kiba
    Asuma
    (DeathNote)
    Light Yagami
    (Bleach)
    Ichigo
    Renji

Also,
    The Main Character for "Tough".
    The Main Character for "Slam Dunk".

Both of the guys from "Legal Drug".

Years
    Mousse from Ranma 1/2
    Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club
    Kurama AKA Shuichi Minamino from Yu Yu Hakusho
    Malik Ishtar from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
    Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist
    Nakahito Kagura from Steel Angel Kurumi
    Ashton Anchors from Star Ocean EX
    James from Pokemon

Last edited:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Kyo and Yuki from Fruits Basket, Kino from Kino no Tabi and L from Death Note.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Off the top of my head:
    Dawn :D, Flannery :D, Winona :D, Sabrina (FireRed art version) :), Whitney :), Maylene :), Zoey, LeafGreen female sprite :), Generation III Female Pokemon Ranger sprite :), Alice (Rise of Darkrai) :), Marina, Lucy, Cheryl, Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny, Roxanne, May, Lorelei, Glacia, Misty, Solana :), Phoebe, and the Cafe Cabin waitresses :) from Pokemon
    and...
    Sakura :D, Ino :), Hinata :), Temari :), Tenten, Kurenai, Yukie Fujikaze, Shizune, Anko, Ayame, and Tsunade from Naruto
    Sora, Hikari, Rika, and Yoshino from Digimon
    Orihime and Rukia from Bleach
    Nami and Nico Robin from One Piece
    Tea and Alexis from Yu-Gi-Oh! series
    Aoba and Akao from Jinki: Extend
    All of main cast except Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh
    Rei and Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Winry Rockbell, Lust, and Lt. Hawkeye from Full Metal Alchemist
    Kagome :) and Sango from InuYasha
    Kairi and Namine from Kingdom Hearts
    Man, that's a long list!

Last edited:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Well the only two characters I really remember being "attractive" include:

Tomoyo - CCS/Tsubasa.

Euphemia Li Britannia - Code Geass. <33

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    ^Seconded. Nia from Gurren Lagann is really cute too.

Rosette from Chrono Crusade is another cutie.

And from Pokemon Special/Adventures, Blue and Yellow.

Yay! Rosette is very cute. I also really think Azmaria is just adorable and Asuka from Evangelion is just hot.

Back