• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    My friends say I move around a lot, too. o_o My friend actually video taped me one night so I could see how much I moved~ the thing is, she never showed me the video. XD I think she still has it, too.

They also took pictures of me sleeping which I have saved onto my computer. >>

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    My friends say I move around a lot, too. o_o My friend actually video taped me one night so I could see how much I moved~ the thing is, she never showed me the video. XD I think she still has it, too.

They also took pictures of me sleeping which I have saved onto my computer. >>

Once on a sleepover we drew on this guys face with marker & took pictures. It was so funny.

ms.different

New Trainer Of All Pokemon
    Years
    who sais that and maybe i did. *grabs teddy bear and hugs it* nope i didnt. *hugs matt* your wierd. *shakes hand* your still wierd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back