• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
Years
  • i hate the pop up blockers on IE you have to change settings every time you click on something almost.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Kura said:
    A couple months back, people were posting like crazy~
    You'd try to reply to something and already 8 posts would be made before yours ._.;;
    That was annoying. XD

*Holds up IE banner* XD

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
  • Firefox is the only way I can get on the PC when I try it on IE it takes forever to load a page.
    and is it just me or is the PC really slow off and on today.
    and drummershuff I was just saying.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Twilight-Rising said:
    Firefox is the only way I can get on the PC when I try it on IE it takes forever to load a page.
    and is it just me or is the PC really slow off and on today.
    Yeah, it's been having server farts. X_X

Kura, he wasn't on topic, since he was talking about there being a new DCC, which was the topic 2 pages ago. XD Say if I'm wrong, kk? XD;

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
  • I was on and off topic at the same time I like to call it midtopic and me being "midtopic" has opened up a topic of its own.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Ok...who jinxed PC? XD It was workming so well too. ;o;

Firefox loads things really fast for me. It's really good to me when I play vids on youtube and download pics.

Twilight Rising-Sorry Buddy, but that's my thing. =>

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
  • It is either a server error or a Server not found error. I hope It lasts for a long time[the smoothness] You changed your pics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back