• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[August/September] Roleplaying Awards ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Best Rookie Roleplay:
    Lost Memories-
    This role-play may not be very long, but when people post in here, they do not disappoint. All large posts here.
    Best Veteran Roleplay:

What if they were real?

Most Original Roleplay:

Humanum Familiares- Seems kinda weird to me, but I like weird, so lets see where this goes.

Most Missed Roleplay:

Focus Shift​
    Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter:

Broken- Honestly I would have loved to be in it, but there were just too many bugs with my new character I was going to use for it. May the role play be with you.

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
    N/A​
    Most Improved Roleplayer:

N/A
    Best Game Master:
    I cast my vote for Eeveemaster once more! She STILL is controlling multiple character by herself, and I think its awesome she is able up keep up with all of them. She also does a great job managing the pace of YOL. It may be slow, but it makes progress.
    Best Sign-Up Writer:
    MasterLink- He doesn't have always use the typical no-flaw- cool-looking-characters some of us do. My favorite is the one he is using in Lost Memories.
    Funniest Roleplayer:

N/A
    Most Helpful Player:

Skymin- From what I hear, most of the roleplays that exist today would never have made it as far as they did without her help. Awesome job dudet
    Best Roleplayer:
    Too many

ivysaur'swritersblock

Sufficient Writer
    Years
    Best Rookie Roleplay: Birth Of Legends

Best Veteran Roleplay: probably The Pokemon Trainer Academy.

Most Original Roleplay: The Pokemon Trainer Acadamy

Most Missed Roleplay: Dont know any. Joined a few months ago.

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: Pokemon Gijinka Academy

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Nideous cause he's my bro and have you seen those massive paragraphs he has!

Most Improved Roleplayer: Shinysweety

Best Game Master: Roserade

Best Sign-Up Writer: Arcaray

Funniest Roleplayer: Waiting.

Most Helpful Player: Nideous i was a n00b on my first post in his RP, and he really helped, thanks bro!

Best Roleplayer: Nideous cause he types SO MUCH and its REALLY GOOD.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
    Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
    Last RPA Winner: War Between Pokémon and Humans

Hmm, not really sure, but probobly Lost Memeories. i really like the longer posts. Very nice guys!

Best Veteran Roleplay:
    Last RPA Winner: The Pokémon Odyssey
    Pokemon Trainer Academy for sure. How long has that been going on now...? (Almost 2,500 posts when this was written. I checked.)
    Most Original Roleplay:
    Last RPA Winner: Sophrosune
    Humanum Familiares. I think that it is very original, and it makes nearly no sense to me. Good Job!
    Most Missed Roleplay:
    I would say Pokemon Odyssey 2, but that is only postponed, so defanitely Fight for Teresius. I liked the plot line, and I really liked the character I made. I was sorry to see that go down. :(
    The Bussiness of War: 31st Century Mercenaries
    This looked epic, but I only found it after it started. Oh well, I'm pretty usy with RPs right now anyway. I am reading it though, and it is pretty good.
    Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
    No clue. At all.
    Again, no clue.
    Best Game Master:
    Last RPA Winner: Supervegeta
    Dang! I would say Supervegeta, but I cant vote for him. Sorry, once again, no clue.
    Best Sign-Up Writer:
    Last RPA Winner: Nakuzami
    Ichiro. That one that you just did for Atlantis Arising? Wow!
    Funniest Roleplayer:
    Sorry, I usually do serious roleplays, not funny ones. So I really dont know. :P
    Most Helpful Player:
    Shinysweety. No questions asked.
    Best Roleplayer:
    Last RPA Winner: XxSweetdreamsxX
    Supervegeta. How are you so good?!?! Dude, you are my idol when it comes to roleplaying. And the one who inspired me to start roleplaying. In other words, I owe this all to you man!

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    This is going to be brief sorry

Best Rookie Roleplay: Shrug

Best Veteran Roleplay: Haven't been around long enough

Most Original Roleplay: Atlantis Arising

Most Missed Roleplay: Pokemon Odyssey 2... I know Supervegeta had some hinted at diabolical plan, but never got to see it.

Coolest Roleplay I saw But Didn't Enter: might get back to this one

Member Awards

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Saturday's Child (is he new?)

Most Improved Roleplayer: Haven't been around long enough

Best Game Master: Eeveemaster9

Best Sign-Up Writer: I can't decide

Funniest Roleplayer: Miss Doronjo

Most Helpful Player:

Best Roleplayer: Supervegeta

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    I CAN VOTE! YAY!!! :D

Thread Awards

Best Rookie Roleplay: Humanum Familiares - I didn't join this RP (though I honestly wanted to), but I have been keeping tabs on it. It seems to be doing really well so far, and it doesn't seem like it's had really any problems. The RPers are great, and the GM is doing a great job.

Best Veteran Roleplay: War Between Pokemon & Humans - The GM did a great job with it, and even though I had no part in it, I am glad he was able to finish it. Had some pretty good RPers in there, and I think it deserves to win.

Most Original Roleplay: Hydroxylapatite Version - I don't think anyone could make anything quite like the RPs Kiyoshi makes...

Most Missed Roleplay: Sophrosune - I feel bad that it died :\ It was partially my fault. And it was REALLY great too.

Coolest Roleplay I Saw but Didn't Enter: Broken - It was just one that I sooo wanted to join, but I knew I was running out of Roleplaying time.

Member Awards

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Nideous - He's new. He's good. End of discussion :D

Most Improved Roleplayer:~Genevieve~ - I remember seeing her around the RP corner (back in her old usernames) and she has truly gotten so much better. :)

Best Game Master: I'm going with -Nocturnal :3 He has done beyond awesome! and like Supervegeta (who won last time) he deserves this award more than I ever did. So congrats to how well he's done.

Best SU Writer: Again, I say -Nocturnal. I voted for him last time too, and I STILL think he deserves it. He works really, really hard. And he comes out with these amazing characters.

Funniest Roleplayer: Eh, that's a toughie. I got two choices running around in this head of mine....but let's go with... -DeepImpact-

Most Helpful Player: I'm sorry, but I gotta go N/A on this one. :(

Best Roleplayer:-Nocturnal (don't shoot me! :P ) Do I REALLY need to explain this? :D

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Okay, some I will have to leave blank, but some votes are better than none, right? And I may edit some later on.

Best Rookie Roleplay: ___

Best Veteran Roleplay: ___

Most Original Roleplay: ___

Most Missed Roleplay: None recently

Coolest Roleplay I Saw but Didn't Enter: I should be able to get back to you on this one tommarow or something.

Member Awards

Best Rookie Roleplayer: I have a few people for this and the next one, so I'll see if their rookies or not tonight or tommarow and change it...have I voted for anything yet?

Most Improved Roleplayer: pkmn trainer yellow- I've seen her improve even in her posts in my rp. She was a good rper when she started, but I've seen her improve as the rp has went along.

Best Game Master: Fearless Love. That answer won't change much I'm sure...She's a very firm GM, and at the same time nice.

Best SU Writer: pkmn trainer yellow- Her SU for my rp was AWESOME! It was one of the best sign ups I've seen, nice size, didn't notice spelling errors.

Funniest Roleplayer: ShinyDiamond- His posts amuse me. Such as the things that happen between his charecter's Gangar and baby Ralts in my rp.

Most Helpful Player: ShinyDiamond, again. He's been quite helpful with advice, and keeping the rp going. I'm sure it be dead if it wasn't for him. (and yellow)

Best Roleplayer: *thinks*...*a hour later* -Nocturnal. His posts are awesome, I've read a few in the rps I haven't been in but he has. His posts are good quality, size, all of it.

_________

I appoliogise for all the blanks. I'll fill in what I can soon. Today has been a really stressful day, i can't think very well after today.

Last edited:

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
    Thread Awards

Best Rookie Roleplay: Indigo Trainers Association. I was in it before, but it seems to be going strong, despite past troubles.

Best Veteran Roleplay: Ummm... Pokemon Trainer Academy. It has the most posts in a RP thread ever.

Most Original Roleplay: IDK...

Most Missed Roleplay: Any RP I had to leave before.

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: The will of One man causes his Death. Really cool, but there was no others in it so....

Member Awards

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Nideous. I swear he is in every RP here. He is a talented RPer.

IDK who has improved in recent times...

Best Game Master: Once again... IDK

Best Sign-Up Writer: Tristan16. Haven't seen him around lately, but had a great SU in a RP I made a while back

Funniest Roleplayer: Umm... can't say

Most Helpful Player: SuperVegeta. When I made my Star Wars RP (Which died, :( ) he was very helpful in making that RP so he takes the cake, then eats the cake.

Best Roleplayer: *Drum roll* SuperVegeta. My Effin' hero. ( In the RP corner, anyway) His posts are very well-constructed and in-depth, so, IMO he wins.

Years
    Best Rookie Roleplay: N/A

Best Veteran Roleplay: N/A

Most Original Roleplay: N/A

Most Missed Roleplay: N/A

Coolest Roleplay I Saw But Didn't Enter: N/A

Member Awards

Best Rookie Roleplayer: N/A

Most Improved Roleplayer: N/A

Best Game Master: Eeveemaster9

Best Sign-Up Writer: N/A

Funniest Roleplayer: N/A

Most Helpful Player: N/A

Best Roleplayer: Eeveemaster9

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Voting for the RPAs has officially closed! The winners should be up within a few days!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    After half a month with my computer going AWOL, it's finally back and I can now release the winners of the RPAs! Yeah! Finally!!

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
    Last RPA Winner: War Between Pokémon and Humans
    The best roleplay created this or last month (after the 1st of August). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.​
    Winner: Humanem Familiares
    The creative and original roleplay from Aura Rift came first with four votes, Lost Memories close behind with three.​

Best Veteran Roleplay:
    Last RPA Winner: The Pokémon Odyssey
    The best roleplay created before last month (before the 1st of August). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.​
    Winner: War Between Pokémon and Humans
    Though now it's all finished and onto it's sequel, it smashed everyone else with a fabulous nine votes, Pokémon Trainer Academy coming second with six.​

Most Original Roleplay:
    The most creative, different and orignal roleplay. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.​
    Winner: Humanem Familiares
    Another win for Aura Rift's roleplay! And by heaps too! Nine votes! Hydroxylatite came second with three votes.​

Most Missed Roleplay:

The roleplay that you miss the most, whether it died before it finished or the game master closed it for some sort of reason. The winner will receive a new title and a loving PM or email from me to the game master.​
    Winner: A Pokémon Odyssey 2
    Though it's not all gone, just postponed, this roleplay won with four votes, with a bunch of others tying for second.​

The roleplay that you saw and looked totally awesome but the sheer awesomeness intimidated you so much that you just couldn't join. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.​
    Winner: It's a Tie! The Will of One Man Causes his Death and Neo Kanto!
    On four votes each, it's a tie between a futuristic Pokémon and a war styled roleplay! What indifferent roleplays!
    EDIT: Because The Will of One Man Causes his Death never really STARTED, it's exempt from winning and therefore Neo Kanto is the only winner!​

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:

The best roleplayer who has joined the Roleplay Corner this or last month (after the 1st of August). The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.​
    Winner: Scarf Blade
    Though Nideous did get the most votes, unfortunately he was illegible (since he officially started roleplaying in mid July) and therefore, Scarf Blade was second with 4 votes!​

They may have started out as noobs, but this player has flourished and bloomed into the great roleplayer that they are today. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and perhaps a few nostalgic blonde moments).​
    Winner: It's a Tie! ~Genevieve and SkyisUmbreon
    With three votes each, these guys both took half of the cake! Well done guys, you've come so far!​

Best Game Master:
    Last RPA Winner: Supervegeta
    The gamemaster who organises, entertains, is helpful, friendly and just generally good at their job. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.​
    Winner: Eeveemaster9
    Her roleplay, Years of Lies, has been going strong since it started, therefore Eeveemaster wins the Best Game master with nine votes, and it's well deserved too!! -Nocturnal took second with seven votes!​

Best Sign-Up Writer:
    Last RPA Winner: Nakuzami
    This player can write interesting and well written sign ups in their sleep. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.​
    Winner:Supervegeta
    With four votes, Supervegeta took this on with Kiyoshi the Polar Bear just behind on three. Supervegeta's sign ups are usually the detailed kind, so this is a well deserved win.​

Funniest Roleplayer:

Making people laugh with their hilarious jokes seems to be second nature to this player. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and maybe a bad few puns).​
    Winner: Miss Doronjo
    Miss Doronjo also took this with four votes, with Kiyoshi just behind him with three votes (again!). I have to agree, I always love Miss Doronjo's posts! They have a kind of character and uniqueness to them that only he can bring. Awesome!​

Most Helpful Player:

They may not be the best roleplayer, but they certainly are active, keen to help and always a pleasure to have aboard a team. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and a gold star).​
    Winner: Nideous
    Nideous pretty much slaughtered everyone with seven votes on this one. Though he unfortunately was illegible for the rookie one, I'm very much glad he managed to win back one. Thanks for being such a great asset to the roleplays that you're in! Second was myself, on four votes!​

Best Roleplayer:
    Last RPA Winner: XxSweetdreamsxX
    The greatest player who seem to be great at everything they do (oh, how we envy them!). The winner will receive a new emblem and ultimate bragging rights (and probably an oversized ego).​
    Winner: -Nocturnal
    The best of the best goes to Nocturnal, who took this with six votes! His posts are always of nice length, nicely detailed and you're always a great guy to have in a roleplay! Second place went to Supervegeta on a close five votes.​

Thanks for being so patient guys! All of the winners will receive their emblems as soon as the admins accept them and name changes on threads after that happens. See you all in one and a half months for the next Roleplay Awards!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back