• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
Activeness:
I log into PC daily
Pokemon Partner:
Lucario
Why:
Lucario is one of my top six Pokemon!
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Mew and Saxonfaust!

For some reason the post I previously had last week didn't post. I guess my internet was hungry and decided to eat my forum post. x.x

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
It seems quiet. New topic time.

Would you like Riolu to appear with Lucario in the next smash bros? Give your thoughts and opinions, moves, final smash, etc.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Would you like Riolu to appear with Lucario in the next Smash Bros? Give your thoughts and opinions, moves, final smash, etc.
It's a cute idea, but I just don't think it'd work out that well, haha. :( Riolu is portrayed weaker in-game, so it just won't be able to to perform as good if it winds up making it there as an SSB character. Who knows, though, because if you go with sense of anime, pretty much anything could happen; if it has what it takes, even a small Pokémon like Riolu could defeat Lucario.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Would you like Riolu to appear with Lucario in the next Smash Bros? Give your thoughts and opinions, moves, final smash, etc.
As much as I would love to see it, I think it would be redundant. Basically because we already have Lucario, so there really isn't a point in having Riolu. Plus, his moves would be different and probably weaker than Lucario's moveset.

Dreaming Riolu

Please, let me be...
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
As much as I would love to see it, I think it would be redundant. Basically because we already have Lucario, so there really isn't a point in having Riolu. Plus, his moves would be different and probably weaker than Lucario's moveset.

HEY!

I'm right here, you know...

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
New Topic:
Where do you think Lucario and Riolu can be found in the Hoenn region for the upcoming game Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?

I think Riolu can be found at Rusturf Tunnel and Lucario being founded at Victory Road.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Where do you think Lucario and Riolu can be found in the Hoenn region for the upcoming game Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?
Riolu are pretty rare, so I'm not sure if they could be find in wild; instead, maybe Steven (or somebody else) could give you an egg, which would hatch into it? If they do make them available in certain places, though, then I think it would be post-game only. d:

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
Years
was TRYING to catch a Shiny Squirtle for the Weekly Hunt, ended up catching a Shiny Wartortle in the Friend Safari!!... it kinda counts right? :)

TrikWazHere

The Pokemon master that really sucks at everything
Years
Don't know if anyone's gonna check this but her goes nothing.
Gender- Girl
How active- I go in and out of phases so mabey for a month, I'll be extremely active, whereas another I'll be pretty invisible.
Partner- Lucario( girl) Name: Aurora
Sprite- Lucario 3
Why- Wanna give this a go, joined not so long ago
Password
Spoiler:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I think this club is starting to die.

Why is everybody so inactive?

It's the summer time. People tend to have other important things to do than foruming and such. At least that's the way I see it.

Welcome to the club TrikWazHere! Don't worry I pay attention to the club daily, along with some other members.

I'm hoping they don't make it easy to get them. Then again Nintendo did give away a free Lucario in X/Y...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I'm hoping they don't make it easy to get them. Then again Nintendo did give away a free Lucario in X/Y...
Ahh I know right? That was a huge let-down, Lucario is supposed to be this elusive aura guardian of legends and yet you end up running into them every 5 minutes in the most recent games. I hope they go back to the "one per game" setting that they had in Sinnoh, or that they at least make him a tougher find than they have recently. As for exactly *where* he'll be I'm not sure, I guess Mt. Pyre is my most logical answer due to all the spirits and energy attracting him there, but I'm really not sure. I suppose Victory Road is also a suitably exciting place for him, but I'm not sure that'd be rare enough to suit his legacy...

lucariokul

Years
...Nobody is posting!! C'mon, we need to keep it alive!! Ive even posted a new topic.... is everyone at the movies or something???

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Hello there guys! Sorry for being inactive for months (I was busy with school here in the Philippines. Still not moving to Canada =(. )
So guys and gals whassup!?

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
The club has been dying, that's what.
Wait. What!? Noooooooo this has been the club that helped me with everything my self esteem my shyness and every frickin thing! I hope one day new people will come until that day comes.... This will only be a grimoire.

lucariokul

Years
Wait. What!? Noooooooo this has been the club that helped me with everything my self esteem my shyness and every frickin thing! I hope one day new people will come until that day comes.... This will only be a grimoire.

Wait.... Grimiore??? Like, Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Grimiore of the Rift??

Are you a final fantasy fan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back