• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aura Guiding Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years

Orudoran Castle Festival Tournement Chart
    Aura Guiding Hero

The Great War

In a time when Pokéballs never existed and humans had to tame wild Pokémon there was a great war. Two armies fought each other, they trained for months for this event and they knew that the fighting wouldn't stop until the other side was killed. Orudoran Castle is in the middle of this war, and the two armies are coming closer to it, the Queen and Sir Aaron both know that everyone will die if the war isn't stopped. Aaron rushes off to meet up with a Pokémon named Lucario, he brings a staff along with him, Lucario and Aaron find each other and Aaron traps Lucario in the staff. Aaron then rushes to the Tree of World's Beginning, he goes to the core of the tree and gives Mew his Aura to stop the war, this plan works but Aaron is frozen in crystal which kills him.

Hundreds of Years later

Ash Ketchum and his friends have released Lucario, who thinks that Aaron had betrayed everyone. Mew has taken Pikachu to the Tree of World's Beginning and Ash goes after them with Lucario leading the way. In the tree Ash and everyone is attacked by the tree's white blood cells that take the form of Pokémon, and the Regi's are helping the tree. Everyone is captured but Mew sets them free, but almost kills the tree and itself. Lucario learns that Aaron didn't betray everyone, Lucario used his own Aura to save the tree, mew and Orudoran Castle.

Present Day

Ten years after Lucario's death, seven Teenagers have come to Rota and Orudoran Castle to see the festival. None of them know each other but they are about to be chosen to help Lucario, Mew and the Tree of World's Beginning. A Legendary Hunter has come to Rota, all he wants is Mew, but if Mew is taken away from the Tree then all of Rota and Orudoran Castle would be in danger! This hunter goes by the name of The Steel Thief or Ryu Takashi, he hunts Legendary Pokemon and he knows how to put all legendaries under his command by using Mew and the Tree.

So its up to these seven Teenagers to stop him before everything is destroyed!​

Full

- Kai Motosuya [KuraTenshi]
    - Tere Kenamoki [Alana]
    - David [Axel]
    - Kensune Arada [cosmiclefairy]
    - Mike Anone [Charizard_Maa]
    - Ŝhivera Koboyoshi [Mighty_Mightyena99]
    - Sinic Lock [Clow]

- Ryu Takashi [Team Galaxy]

Name:
    Apperance:
    Pokémon Team: (Up to Six Pokemon, no legends!)
    History: (Optional)

Example

Name: Kai Motosuya
    Apperance: Kai has brown hair and hazel eyes, he is 5'8" and is always chasing after his two Weavile who enjoy racing each other. He wears a white T-Shirt with an orange overshirt and black jeans with a chain attached.
    Pokémon Team: Weavile, Weavile, Yanma, Quilava, Seviper

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    I'd like to join this. I love the 8th movie. ^_^

Name: Tere Kenamoki (Tear Ken-uh-mock-key)
    Apperance: Tere is about average height for a girl her age with dirty-blond hair that falls past her shoulders and kept out of her blue/grey eyes by a black headband. Her usual outfit consists of a dual colored tank top (most often black and a light blue) and a pair of faded jeans. If the weather calls for it, she'll don a brown jacket. She always has a PokeGear and a flame shaped pendent around her neck and a fiery orange wristband on her right wrist. Her shoes are always black with a grey stripe on the side and she always has a small backpack slung over her shoulder.
    Pokémon Team: Ninetales (Niana), Swampert (Nami), and Altaria (Aolani)

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I just watched the 8th movie last night, it was pretty good. XD

Name: David

Appearance: David is quite tall standing at the height of 5'11". He has messy aubourn hair, and deep blue eyes. He wears a pair of dark blue jeans, with large pockets on the sides. On his torso, he wears a green sweater with a Pokeball design on the front, and a large, faded image of the badge recieved at Azalea Gym in Johto. In the center of the sweater is a zipper, with a large pocket on each side. In the right pocket, he keeps his Pokeballs. In the left, he keeps items such as potions. There is also a hood on the back of the sweater, and he carries a generic, black bag, for all of his travelling needs. For footwear, he wears a pair of generic, black running shoes.

Pokémon Team:

Furret (Male)
    David recieved Furret as a birthday present, and was quickly inspired to travel the world with his new friend. Furret is his oldest companion, and he allows Furret to remain outside of it's Pokeball at all times.

Gardevoir (Female)
    One of David's oldest companions, he captured Gardevoir when she was just a Raltz upon arriving in Hoenn.

Grovyle (Male)
    David caught Grovyle as a Treeko shortly after arriving in Hoenn as well.

Butterfree (Female)
    This was his Mother's Pokemon before she died. David recieved it four years later, after he was well on his Pokemon journey.

Beautifly (Female)
    David found Beautifly as a Silcoon. He saved her from a Swellow attack, and she instantly became attatched to him... literally.

Wooper (Male)
    Wooper is David's most recently captured Pokemon. It likes to be babied, and often makes Furret jealous because it gets so much attention.

History: Born and raised in Azalea, Johto, David started his Pokemon adventure on his 10th birthday, like most. Instead of recieving a Cyndaquill, Chikorita, or Totodile, however, he was given a Sentret by his parents. He started his journey in Hoenn, capturing many Pokemon along the way. In the end, he didn't get first place in the Hoenn League. He was discouraged, but then decided to continue travelling. He went home to visit his parents, before travelling to Kanto, where he began tackling both the league and contests.

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    I've never seen the eighth movie, but may I still join?

Name: Kensune Arada
    Appearance: Kensune has always been abnormally large, standing at seven feet seven inches tall, and weighing at three hundred seventy-three pounds. He has short, clean, black hair, and a black diamond studded earring in his left ear. his outfit is made up of a black leather jacket, black leather pants, with a black leather belt and a gold belt buckle, black boots, black biker gloves, and a black bandana wrapped around his head. he always carries his pokenav with him and he also carries his large knapsack, which he stores with items.
    Pokemon team: Tyranitar, Gengar, Gyrados
    History: (optional)

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I haven't seen the movie but I do know the basic idea of the movie.

Name: MIke Anone
    Apperance: Mike is tall, skinny and not very muscalar. He wears blue jeans and a large belt to keep his pants from falling off but his belt also holds his pokeballs. He has a red tshirt and a long green jacket that carries most of his suppies. Mike has brown eyes and puffy brown hair. He carries a red backpack that has his bigger suppies.
    Pokémon Team: (Char) Charizard, Dragonair, Lapras, Beedrill, and Kadabra
    History: MIke is a somewhat experience trainer. He has at least 6 of the Kanto badges. MIke has always been around pokemon and been learning about them. When he was 12 he was sent to the Servii Islands to learn more about pokemon. He left to begin his Pokemon journey from his hometown CInnabar Island to Pallet Town to see Oak for his first Pokemon, charmader. During their travels both Mike and his charmander, Char, have both grown together and his little charmander evolved into a charizard.

Mike is along his way to get his seventh badge but he decideds to take a detour to see great festival being held at Orudoran Castle. He heard something about a tourment being held there and is intrested in particpating in it.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Name: Ŝhivera Koboyoshi (Chi-ve-ra Caw-boy-oshi)
    Aura Guiding Hero

Appearance: Ŝhivera, although she is 13, she is quite small and very skinny for the average 13 year old. She has long jet black hair that reaches past her shoulder. Ŝhivera has a orange hat with a rounded top, that she wears on her head, which has the symbol of a Pokeball on it and also a belt which holds her Pokeballs. She wears a black shirt, with an orange jacket that she wears around the shirt and also black, short pants. Some trainers who had battled Ŝhivera took her as a Goth person, because of her love of Dark Pokemon, but she is just a Trainer with a passion for Dark Pokemon.
    Reference Picture:
    Aura Guiding Hero
    < Ŝhivera looks like this except she has longer black hair that isn't tied up, with probably a shorter figure.
    Pokémon Team:

Aura Guiding Hero

Shadow -

Aura Guiding Hero

Moonlit -

Aura Guiding Hero

Flare -

Aura Guiding Hero

Shadowprint -

History:
    When Ŝhivera was a younger child, she had loved to become a Pokemon Co-Ordinator so she started studying Co-Ordination and also Pokemon Battling. When she first started her journey, she started off with a Poochyena, which she nicknamed Shadow. They are now the best of friends and they get along very well. Ŝhivera went into the Hoenn Pokemon Contests and she was able to win all the ribbons to be able to compete in the Pokemon Festival. There she was in the Top 8, and lost to one of the high Co-Ordinators there.
    After going considerably well in the Hoenn Festival, Ŝhivera went into the Kanto Festival and was even better than in Hoenn. She got into the Top 4, but then was defeated.

After going through 2 Festivals already, she decided to take a break and then took a "vacation" to Rota and Orudoran Castle for the festival there.

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Last edited:

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    ((Interesting... Just what I needed to get back in the RPing game XD))

Name: Sinic Lock

Appearance: Sinic has long, dark brown, hair, which is made into a mid sized pony tail, with a dark blue hair tie. His eyes are a bright shade of green, and he wears thin lensesed, black thin glasses. He's about 5 foot 11, and has a medium, to lean build. He wears a sleeveless black shirt, and a dark short sleeved vest over it. His pants are simply black cargo jeans. He has a newer version of the Pokegear which is strapped into his wrist, it's a map, phone, camera, and of course a watch. It's design is very similar to the original, it's the screen that has been updates.

Pokémon Team:
    Espeon (Cy. Male): Once a little Eevee he found playing in his mom's garden, has now become the strongest member of his team. This former Eevee, is, and was more so, a tad lazy, and loved to lounge in the sun, this is why it evolved into and Espeon

Murkrow (Night. Female): Sinic's second pokemon, and on commonly nice Murkrow, that dived into to one of Sinic's pokeballs, that was in a stream, the reason for this being, is it looked shiny, and shiny things fill Night with glee. Though she is usually nice, she does have a very short fuse, but shiny things seem to calm her down, that is why Sinic regularly polishes her pokeball.

Zangoose (Lash Male)Found after his first week in Hoenn, this Zangoose, is still very young, and still small, it is very energetic, and a bit mischievous, he usually either, lightens up the mood when the group is down, or makes every other pokemon want to strangle him.

Ivysaur (Bloom Female): Caught on his resent trip to Kanto, once a stolen Bulbasaur, that was with a group of other stolen starts, after Sinic managed to catch them, professor Oak was so grateful, he actually gave on of the starts to Sinic, saying the third train was moving to Hoenn anyway.

History: Sinic is a pokemon trainer from Violet city, who above all everything else, enjoys traveling. In fact he has six-teen badges, but can't enter any leagues, because of the fact he doesn't have a set of eight from one region, this, though does not bother him, when he wants to get a set, he will, right now he's fine with just training. Sinic soon plans to go back to Johto to earn the last of the badges there, but first, decide to come to Rota and Orudoran Castle, after all it's an interesting place that he has yet to visit, he would kick himself if he didn't go.

((All this ok???))

Last edited:

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
    Everyone is accepted! We have a Ryu Takashi, a member named Team Galaxy is going to play him. But we can start the RP now!

Ic.

Kai looked around, Rota seemed like a nice place but what really interested him was Orudoran Castle and the Tree of World's Beginning. He walked across the bridge that led to the castle, everyone was dressed in costumes from the time of the hero Sir Aaron. Kai read the guide book that he was holding, costumes were being given out inside the castle and there was a Tournement to decide who was going to be playing the role of Sir Aaron. "Sounds great, right Weavile?" The two Weaviles following him smiled, they just loved to battle and it would be a great tournement.

"Weavile!" They said in unsion, Kai smiled and continued walking towards Orudoran Castle.

"Maybe we'll get to meet some new people.." Kai muttered, the two Weaviles jumped onto eitherside of the bridge and began running full speed towards the castle.

"Wea Weavile!" Kai ran after them, they weren't supposed to race each other, they were supposed to stay with him.

"Get back here you two!"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Tere smiled as she gazed up at Orudoran Castle, thinking about the tournament she and Ninetales were soon going to be competing in. "It's awesome, isn't it Nia?"

'It is indeed, and I'm sure the battles that take place within it will be even better.'

"Yeah, I bet they will be." She consulted the guide book and said, "It says that the costumes we can borrow are in there. I hope I can find something interesting to wear. There are so many people here it'll be hard to find one some one else doesn't already have."

'Don't worry about it, you'll find something and I'm sure you'll...what? Why are you looking at me like that?'

Tere quickly removed the smile from her face and said innocently, "Oh, nothing. Just thinking."

Nia stared at her in an accusatory fashion but didn't push the matter. She turned her elegant head towards the sound of a shout she had heard. 'Look, Weavile.'

Tere turned to see two Weavile running across the bridge with a boy in hot pursuit. "Better get out of the way," she said, taking a step sideways to make way for them.

'They seem to be causing trouble for their trainer, should we help him?'

"They won't get past this many people," she swept a hand towards the mass of people around them, "without being slowed."

'Well, a little help wouldn't hurt anything.' The cream colored fox stepped in the path of the two Pokemon and crouched low to the ground, looking as if she were about to spring.

"Don't hurt yourself," said Tere cheerfully, leaning back on one foot to watch.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "This place really is unique..." I noted aloud as I walked down one of Orudoran Castle's ancient hallways. It was apparent that there was a lot of history to this builiding, and it was simply breathtaking. Furret, who was sleeping inside my bag, quickly jumped upwards when I spoke. "Heh, sorry if I woke you. I guess it's for the best though, the Tournament is starting soon. I just need to find the costume room..."

"Furreeeet..." The Long Body Pokemon yawned loudly as crawled out from the bag, and onto the ground. It stood on it's hind legs, and began to look at it's surroundings, ears twitching from side to side. My Furret was generally small compared to most, as it was only up to my waist when it stood on it's hind legs. That was okay, though, he was still my best friend, and was in no way a weakling. "Furret?"

"It's okay." I said to it, smiling as I bent down and patted it on the head. "I don't think I'm going to have you enter. I know you're tired still from fighting that Noctowl yesterday." The Furret nodded in agreement, and climbed up into my bag once more, only it's head sticking out to survey the area around it. "Now... costume room... costume room..."

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    Name: Ryu Takashi
    Apperance: Looks very young, and so most people dont believe him when he tells of his age. Ryu has sandy blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes. He often has a pair of goggles with him, if ever the circumstance arrived where he had to go somewhere where eye protection were needed. Although somewhat thin, dont let your eyes fool you...Ryu is quite strong and is also very trained in the art of wave guiding, being in a family disciplined in the art.
    Wears a black pokeball necklace, it is unknown if this pokeball was an actual functioning pokeball or not...
    Pokémon Team: Ever changing
    History: Trained in the art of wave guiding, and very knowledgable in it. Family trained him to the limits of his body in order to create a strong, confident and impossible to beat trainer. As a teen, after hearing about the legendary pokemon and their immense power, Ryu decided he would hunt them, and use his ability of Wave Guiding to drain their energy, and supply it all to himself. But he knew that each legendary pokemon was able to trump each other in some way or form, and thus he researched and trained his numerous pokemon to high levels of power. Finally years of hard work paid off as he reached the ultimate level of all his pokemon, ultimate power and found the one tidbit he needed...Mew was the apparently genetic "beginning" of every pokemon, or so the legend told. And so Ryu figured, if he could get a hold of Mew, and use it's power..he could pretty much obtain each legendary in the world..and literally have everything in his power.

But the first step was to head to Rota...

((umm..okay...lol))

RP TIME
    Ryu arrived at Rota, and smirked as he twirled the black sphere dangling at the end of his necklace. His sapphire blue eyes scanned the bridge as it was littered with people. Immediately, a Rotan greeter handed out brochures, welcoming him along with the other travelers to Rota, home of Orudoran Castle.

"The tournament to see who gets to play the part of Sir Aaron is being held later today, please join if you wish! Also, the costume shop is just in town not too far from here. Please dress up and join the festivities!" the aqua-green haired girl announced.

"Fine, but dont blame me if any pokemon die or are injured.." Ryu muttered under his breath. "Alright then, lets do this." Off the young man went, heading across the bridge as he noticed two Weavile scamper ahead of him, with a Ninetales coming into their path, possibly in an attempt to halt their antics.

"Pokemon who dont even listen to their trainers arent worth having, it'd be expected that a trainer who put forth their time to train them would in turn be given respect as well...Maybe whoever they belong to is also pathetic.." Ryu moved into the middle of the path, following the Weavile and not caring if their trainer would happen to bump into them.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike was flying quickly towards Orudoran Castle in Rota on his charizard, Char. He was excited about this tournament her has heard so much about. Mike then said, "Ready to battle Char? This is going to be our first big battle."

Char let out a approval roar and nodded as she flew closer to the castle.

Mike felt confident about this tournament because he knows that Char is his most powerful pokemon with the widest range of attacks possible. With her help he was able to take down many of the gym leaders leaving only two left. Still he had to give thanks to his other pokemon since they are also a valuable to his wins too. They were all well trained. His most prized pokemon next to Char was Beedrill who has been with him the longest and is a very powerful fighter and his Kadabra who provides aid to Char in battles with Protects and a few eletrical attacks.

The two then landed on the bridge leading to Orudoran Castle. Mike and Char then began to walk towards the castle while amiring their surroundings. It seems as if the whole town was celebrating this festival with booths and other things.

Mike then said, "Well looks like we are here. FIrst I need to get dress for the event. We are going to win this one!" He knew that the winner of this event was going to play the role of an anicent hero and dressing up was part of the tournment.

Char let out a roar as the two began to enter the castle.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
    (Nice..)

Ic.

"Weav?" One of the Weaviles looked at the Ninetails, it shrugged and jumped over the fox Pokemon. The other one followed suit, Kai was still hot on their heels. A young man and a girl moved to the side, Kai thanked them quickly and continued to chase after his two Weaviles. He ran to the side of Ninetails and continued the chase, heading inside the Orudoran Castle.

"Stop!"

Clow

Years
    Sinic was happily exploring the area, as his Murkrow relaxed on his shoulder, and his Espeon walked steadily beside him. "You know, if you don't want to walk, you can chill in your ball." Sinic said as Cy looked up at him and smiled, simply saying "Espe eon Espeon." It seemed unusually peppy, most likely it was feeling Sinic's excitement being in such an interesting place.

Sinic smiled back, and looked around a bit, then dug his face into his guide book. "Says they'll be a tournament to decide a role…. Well whatever, were always ready for a good battle aren't we guys?" The two pokemon both smirked, they were hoping for it actually.

As Sinic looked around again to see two Weavile running around, and some yelling stop. "Cy use psy…" Sinic stopped in his tracks, these were dark pokemon, Sinic then pulled out a pokeball, and let out his Ivysaur. "Bloom, you think you can use vine whip, and stop though hyper Weaviles?" Bloom nodded, as the vines head for the two dark pokemon.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "You're... kidding!?"

"Furret!"

"This is the entrance! I did a whole lap and I didn't see anything like a costume room!" I exclaimed, quite angry with myself at this point. It wasn't like me to do that sort of thing, really. Of course, I had gotten caught up in the scenery, so I may have overlooked it accidentally.

Something suddenly caught my attention. Two small, mischevious looking Pokemon running away from their trainer. I pulled my dex out of my left pocket to collect data on them. "Weaville, huh?" It looked as though that other trainer was going to have it under control, so I began to walk away. I was stopped when Furret leapt out of my bag and ran towards the growing group of Pokemon.

"Wait!" I called as I chased after him. The problem with Furret was that he loved getting into trouble.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    Ryu laughed and followed. Upon nearing the boy he reached into his pocket and pulled out an Ultra Ball, and released a Hitmonlee which began to run along with him. "Alright Hitmonlee," Ryu began to say after seeing an Ivysaur being released with a Vine Whip being used "After the Vine Whip, go up and use Double Kick on them to knock them back, but dont hurt them..we can do that later...if we meet them I mean to say. Hmph." Ryu said arrogantly.

"Hitmooonnn!" The fighting Pokemon said in agreement. Hitmonlee jumped in and dashed alongside the vines from another trainers Ivysaur, ready to strick out with a Double Kick, each kick hitting one of the two Weaviles. Ryu understood that they were Dark and Ice, and that Dark was weak to fighting, and so that is why he choose Hitmonlee for this particular situation, and the reason why he asked Hitmonlee to hold back a bit. A full force Double Kick would seriously harm the small creatures from his highly trained fighter.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
    (Everyone is here! I think...)

Ic.

Both Weaviles were kicked to the ground, the vines missed them but the kicks did hurt. "Weav.."

"What the?" Kai looked at the Hitmonlee, he was thankful that the two were stopped but this Hitmonlee didn't have to attack them. "Thanks... I guess.." He returned both his Weaviles and let out his Quilava, he always kept atleast one Pokemon out.

"Quil!" Kai looked at all the trainers, they didn't have costumes on yet but he knew they were also heading to the costume room.

"Do you guys need help finding the costume room?" Kai held up his guide book, which contained a map of the castle that had directions to important rooms for the festival, including the costume room. "I was just about to go there.."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike was roaming around in the castle with Char by his side. He had no idea where he was going but Mike was always like that. It didn't help to have a flying type pokemon to travel with since Char had no idea where they were going too. Mike then said, "Looks like we are lost again girl."

Char smiled and kept walking next to Mike.

Mike shrugged and knew that being lost was sometimes a good thing since they are able to look and battle whatever they see. That how he and his pokemon have gotten so strong. Luckily he had Kadabra to help them find a pokemon center if any of his pokemon got hurt.

Mike then saw a few strange looking pokemon that he knew as Weaviles. He then heard one of the people there said, ""Do you guys need help finding the costume room? I was just about to go there.." The guy held a book in his hand.

Mike walked over to the guy and said, "Yeah. Me and Char are trying to find the costume room but..." He laughed and said, "Well we can't find it."

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    "You're welcome kid...Hah.. Yeah, we'll be heading to the Costume shop, but since we're all going there I suppose we can go together. Your work is done Hitmonlee, but thanks." Hitmonlee nodded and bowed. Ryu returned Hitmonlee to his pokeball and looked at the boy whom owned the Weavile. "So whats your name kid?"

Clow

Years
    Sinic frowned "I had things handled… Were did that kicking fiend come from anyway?" Sinic said, as his three pokemon looked around. He then noticed a Furret, running toward the group. Sinic walked in front of it. "Well hello, I didn't think I would see one of you until I got back home." Sinic said pulling of his pokegear.

"Smile for the camera, you're a cool looking Furret, a bit small, but that's not bad." Sinic said snapping a pick of the normal type pokemon. He then noticed a guy running after him. "Yo this, little scamp here yours?" Sinic said looking at David, then turning to Kai. "um I guess… were just looking around, but we have to go there at some point."

Sinic said then noticing there was another person joining the group. 'Man this is becoming a popular spot, oh well, go with the flow and all that." Sinic thought putting his hands behind his head. He then noticed the apparent owner of the Hitmonlee, he was going to say something, but then a again, his pokemon didn't get whacked upside the head.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back