• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aurora Borealis [PG-14]

Do you like this RP?

• Total voters

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    "This should do the trick." Chris grinned as he held a syringe filled with blue liquid. He was in the underground lab, and his collegues were looking at him, excited. Chris walked towards the trapped Articuno, the legendary bird's wings were locked and his claws were tied together. Articuno struggled, but he couldn't escape.

"If this works, I'll inject this into our favourite pokemon." Chris laughed and glanced at the Suicune standing next to him. He was controlling the beast with some medicine, but it was going to wear off anytime soon. He injected the blue liquid into Articuno, and the legendary bird screamed, screeching so loud it could be heard miles away...

Lysander grinned as Silver jumped out of the water, with more fish. He walked to the exit of the cave and looked at his watch. Apparently the sun doesn't set here. It was midnight. Lysander yawned and sat next to the fire.

"What's the hurry people, let's get some slee-" Lysander started but then he heard Articuno's screech, "What...was...that?!"

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    Siilver sat by Lysander but even he shuddered at Articuno's cry.

There's so much stress behind that screech... Agony, pain, fear... I wonder what's happening...

Obviously something's going on there... Should we go check it out...?

Silver's look was worried, he was hopingthe Articuno was okay, but from the screeching, he doubted it.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Miharu blinked as she felt Articuno's aura feel distressed and in pain before the shriek came from wherever Articuno is. She cursed in another language before glancing at Bishamon. Bishamon nodded, closing his eyes and focusing at who else was with Articuno. His eyes snapped opened after he got a reading as to who was there.

Master, I feel Chris's aura near Articuno. His presence feels dark and there is a dark purple tint.

Miharu and Bishamon shared a glance. They both knew what that meant.

"Bishamon feels Chris's aura near Articuno," stated Miharu. "And...his aura is evil. If we are to try to save him, how are we supposed to get there. That is the only problem."

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver smirked at Miharu's question, not directed at him, but answered, looking entirely serious.

Well I could fly there... But I don't know how any one you could... Are any of you capable of teleportation?

The question was aimed at everyone, but he was staring at both Miharu and Bishamon. Of anyone, these two would most likely be teleporters.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Well I could fly there... But I don't know how any one you could... Are any of you capable of teleportation?

Lysander shook his head sadly. He was a normal, ordinary human being. He patted Anubis softly and Anubis smiled, looking at him. Anubis liked his master, but compared to other trainers, he wasn't good enough.

lysander seemed to understand what he was thinking and sighed, but then he tilted his head, "Maybe Chris has some help down there, do you think it's the right time to barge in?"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    ((OOC: I assume everyone else who died is still doing the RP, which explains the "someone(people) have to stay behind" thing.))

Miharu sighed. "Who of us is going? Not all of us can go, although I do not like the idea of splitting up. If one wants Bishamon to not be exhausted after teleporting us next to Chris..." Miharu trailed off as she recalled her initial inferences on their weight, "he can teleport up to three people. I, however, can teleport myself. Silver-san can also fly, but most likely he would take longer to get there than for us to teleport, so perhaps it would be easier if he teleports along with us as well. Well, it also depends of Silver-san is going, but I assume so. That would be Silver-san, myself, and I assume that Lysander would like to come as well. That is three people already, one, perhaps two, that already have their own mode of transportation. Bishamon only as one, perhaps two, room left for teleportation," Miharu stopped before a faint smirk appeared on her face. "Who would like to crash a party?"

Although this was volunteered, it would probably be easier if the people who have had experience of battling or could actually fight their way out of a paper bag to come along. It would be bad if she, or anyone else, would have to babysit anyone. If they were going to help Articuno, they would need to put their full attention on that mission...Miharu blinked as that train of thought came to her. If they focus on Articuno, what about Suicune?

"Scratch what I said earlier," said Miharu. "We need to split up into two groups. With the worrying about Articuno, we completely forgot about Suicune. One half of the group needs to go with myself and Bishamon to Articuno and one half has to figure out clues about Suicune. The best fighters should be split up." Miharu paused. "I am actually not quite sure who the best fighters would be, I have not been able to get an accurate reading on everyone, but I am guessing that Silver-san is one of them. So, who wants to go where?"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver's modesty took over him.

No, no, I don't really fight... And I try not to, anyways...

He glanced at the others.

But Articuno and Suicune may need us.

He nodded to Miharu, and Bishamon.

Bishamon doesn't talk much...

Anytime you're ready. I'm going, I'd like Anubis and Lysander with us...

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Lysander heard his name and thought for a while.

"I'm going, but are we ready?" Lysander stated out, "You know that scientist may have traps or decoys to keep us out."

Anubis nodded in agreement and tilted his head, thinking about the scene if they were caught in a trap, and shivered. But he looked at Silver and smiled a little. He was sure Silver could protect a mediocre Lucario like him.

"If the others are coming, I'm, coming." Lysander concluded and looked ouside. There was a blizzard....so he didn't know if it was the best time to start their journey.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (DEPRESSING ANUBIS!!!)

Silver sat by Anubis ad shook his shoulders a little.

Hel-lo!? Stop being so down on yourself!! You are much better than you give yourself credit for! And besides, we're Lucario, we can see traps and decoys with ease...

Silver's amethyst gaze flickered amber brown and back.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu sighed. Perhaps they just could not understand what she was saying. "I am saying that we should...what is the term...'split up'. Half of us go to Aricuno, the other half try to figure out clues about Suicune. Since Bishamon and I will be teleporting whoever is going to save Articuno, someone else has to join for the ride."

And don't understimate my psychic abilities, commented Bishamon. Anubis, have more confidence in yourself. If your master thought that you were strong enough to come save Suicune with him, then you are strong. Become strong under your master's will, do not disgrace him by having no confidence in yourself. That--

"Bishmaon," Miharu stressed his name in a warning. Bishamon grew silent, before bowing at Anubis.

I apologize greatly. It was not within my rights to say the things that I said.

Miharu put her palm on her forehead. "I think Nightmare is corrupting Bishamon."

Bishamon glanced sharply at Miharu, his back straightening up in shock. What?!

Both Nightmare and Bishamon likes to give me headache now.

Headaches, master. Or, a headache

Miharu scowled. I hate English.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver frowned at Bishamon, then at Miharu.

Why did you stop him? There's nothing wrong with positive empowerment, motivating speeches, if anything, we could use that right now! I will help in finding clues about Suicune. I love a good mystery...

Silver looked around, as it seemed others were still deciding.

(Seriously, it's like everyone just died! Only common posters and Aura, Michaela an I... O.o')

Sorry, I'm dropping out... This is WAAAAAY too inactive... Sorry brudder... :(

Last edited:
    Back