• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Australian Manaphy Event

shalashaska

ocelot
    Years
    yep you heard me right, Australia is getting a manaphy event next week on the 7th november to the 13th november at every JB Hi-Fi store around the country, manaphy come in the cherish ball and a special move named heart swap and a red scarf

im going to get one how about you?

now discuss

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
    Cool, the Australians are getting some attention (Darn it:disappoin) Anyway i hope lots of you get them (and give it to me ;))

-Amso-​

Jack_Maddocks

Event Collector
    Years
    Ok ill get you one. But im away on an excursion to Canberra with school from the 7-9th but I can get one anytime after that. Is the info on like pokemon.com?

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Grats to the Aussies who never get events!!!! Just make sure you get one you can trade to me ;)

hey Jacks, did not take you long to get here, get me a manaphy too,lol

Ok ill get you one. But im away on an excursion to Canberra with school from the 7-9th but I can get one anytime after that. Is the info on like pokemon.com?

Yeah I definitly want one too. A big request to whoever would getting me one.

Last edited:

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    at least the Aussies get a chance at grabbing this manaphy now, right...

I'm wondering when Nintendo is going to release these other legendaries...

I'd love to see legit Shaymin's and Arceus's, and better yet.. Darkrai's as well.

Years
    I'm betting that they are just using the carts left over from the USA promotion.

Either way its better than nothing, but of all the event Pokemon to get, its Manaphy that you could already get through ranger.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    at least the Aussies get a chance at grabbing this manaphy now, right...

I'm wondering when Nintendo is going to release these other legendaries...

I'd love to see legit Shaymin's and Arceus's, and better yet.. Darkrai's as well.

Theres already Darkrai...Japan Movie..

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    I'm not going to go find a Manaphy in an event ive already got one outta my ranger game so I honestly can't waste my time.

btw: I'm glad us aussies are getting enuff attention!

shalashaska

ocelot
    Years
    https://www.nintendo.com.au/nintendo/news/index.php

^theres the link to the details, when i get it it will be my third manaphy, i got a hacked one off here, im getting one off ranger and the event one, about the OT question, since its at a JB Hi-Fi store the OT might be JBHi-Fi or JB or something along the lines of that. i say its about time we got a event and hopefully we aussies will get many more in the future.

just a quick question? do you think i will be able to obtain 2 if i go to 2 different stores???

Back