• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Auticorn's Chibi Studios

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I know I'm not the BEST artist in the world. I'm not looking to be critiqued much either, but suggestions and what to draw are very welcome. :D This thread is merely going to be a new and improved one to brush up on drawing my chibis and stuff. OwO I really want to get back into drawing them because they are fun to do and stuff. <3

Warning; these images might be big. I'll put them under spoilers when I post them and stuff!

My chibi gallery:

Spoiler:

Tools of trade:

0.9 Mechanical pencil
    Thin line sharpie (fine-lining)
    Twistables (coloring)
    Crayola Markers (sometimes)
    White eraser (Erasing pencil lines)
    Peach colored pencil (for skin color)

I don't have any others to post... AT THE MOMENT. I promise to keep this thread open as best as possible. ;w; I'll also do my best to draw my chibis and show all of you!

I'm also in the mood for holiday cheer, so I'll be doing my best on a new chibi! Updates soon!​

Back