• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Auto pokewalker AKA pokerunner

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    Okay, I just opened the pokewalker and sent my Weedle there. Apparently, shaking at a walking speed works.

I tried the fan.. doesn't do much, but then the thing launched at incredible speeds into my closet...

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
  • I walk with it, gets A LOT of steps in...since I walk a lot and I'm not embarassed to wear it. When I am not walking, just about to go to bed or something I tie it to my dog's collar.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    This is why americans are fat! Just put it in your pocket and get off the couch. The days I have worked with it in my pocket I get around 22000 - 25000 steps. ON my days off when I am lazy I still get around 11000 steps. If you can't get enough steps to satisfy your pokewalker needs, I'd hate to see you in a swim suite.
    Putting forth alot of effort to find a way to be lazy... that is funny.

god damn, youre right!
    good spoken.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • I take mine and stick in on my bike spokes sometimes. Cheating really takes the fun out of it. My only problem is when it falls off of the bike, which happens frequently, so I'll take it in my hand and shake my hand around, it works.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    I just walk with mine. I get about 25,000 a day :)

ctf_fancore

J-Roll
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    I totally agree. I keep mine on me all day most days, just keep it in my pocket. I get a good 6,000 steps in most days.

I do the same as you, but I get stuck walking everywhere so I get on average 15000 to 30000 steps a day

Pokeon-Girl

Breeze
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    We go on walks every evening, by just walking for an hour at a slow speed you get 5000 steps. Also... I don't own a dog or a coocooclock... :L :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2010
    Is this video real?

Ok this is still one of my first posts so plz be nice
    I found a video on youtube of the guy called tingawinga5 and he claims to be cheating the poke'walker with a motor do you think this is real or has he faked it by actually walking?
    Video :
    replys would be awesome as i have the parts and pokemon i need to level up!!

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8lIZWSKKWw

Last edited:

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I don't think its a fake, but i don't like the idea of my pokewlaker swinging around wildly 0.o

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    It would take a lot of work and time to fiddle with a little pedometer. Probably longer than it would be if you just walked. -_- If you need to level up, just train! You can only level up one level on the Walker anyway. I'm training like crazy for Red and I'm so fast that taking time for the Pokéwalker would seem like such a waste of time for one level! I'm not really sure what I'm saying. XD But, he probably just walked.

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
  • in my eyes it seems true but I suppose it could be untrue but you could potentially break your pokéwalker so I wouldnt:(

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Merging thread with the Auto pokewalker AKA pokerunner thread as it revolves around the same base discussion. Which is cheating your PokéWalker for extra steps.

Pokemaster-USA

Pokepwner
    Years
  • If you put it close but not touching an electric staticy goes to your finger lamp it automaticly steps and does not damage the pokewalker. I got over 4000 watts yes watts not steps last night but I sleep for a long time so only expect like 3000 but it still works and I've collected a total of 51759 watts and have 4 pages of routes! If this still isn't clear just PM me.

Last edited:

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    This is why americans are fat! Just put it in your pocket and get off the couch. The days I have worked with it in my pocket I get around 22000 - 25000 steps. ON my days off when I am lazy I still get around 11000 steps. If you can't get enough steps to satisfy your pokewalker needs, I'd hate to see you in a swim suite.
    Putting forth alot of effort to find a way to be lazy... that is funny.

Like said before, not all Americans are fat. I get way more then 25,000 steps a day. Most of us are active! But I suppose since you're grouping us as fat, I could call you people fat because of many more steps I get then you. Yeah, that's makes sense.

Just go out and get some exercise people. I don't understand how you need to do this when the majority of the site goes to school. You have pockets, right?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    First off, I wouldn't do it to level my Pokemon up. I'd do it to get the courses like Champ's Path, and get a Beldum with Zen Headbutt.

And yeah, it's not a big deal. But if a person does happen to have very little walking to do, or just wants to get to the good stuff, I can see them leaving it strapped to a metronome or what-have-you while they go about their business, or just to see if they can do it. Don't make a big deal about people who want to do this.

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • i let mine sit on my game cube remote, i found out a way to make it constantly vibrate so im getting bout 7000 steps an hour

i had it on for a while yesterday and i got over 55,000 steps

EDIT: i have had it on for 4 hours now and im up to 32,000 steps

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I easily walk over 15k steps a day due to my job so I really have no need cheat, and it takes away the whole point of having one.

Back