• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Auto Tiles, Metatiles Generator | AdvanceMap Tileset and Map Exporter | and Some useful tools for Porymap

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hi there! I am a Chinese hacker, plz excuse my poor English writing above all.

As we all know, Porymap is a wonderful, functional, and friendly project. I love it so much when modifying maps.

While helping my group hack the game, I learned that there are some needs when modifying maps. Such as splitting an image into tiles and re-piece tiles together to metatiles manually. Moreover, I found out that there are many groups not using disassemblies projects to build games, including my group. In fact, we use the AdvanceMap which is a little outdated.

Today, I would like to share my tools to you. You can use my tools to generate tiles, tilesets automatically. What is more, you can export maps and tilesets in the format of AdvancedMap1.92. Just like these GIFs show.

In general, with these tools, you can create tiles and metatiles easily. Besides, Not only hackers using disassemblies projects, but also using binary can enjoy benefits from Porymap.

Then I must apologize for not translating any Chinese labels to English yet due to busy work and not all of my group members could read English. I will learn how to add multi-languages labels to the QT project in my spare time. If you are interested in my tools now, you can try referring to README.md, I wrote "how to use" for each function. Sorry again : (

GitHub Link
    If you like my tools, please give me a STAR. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    If you like Porymap, give them a STAR ALSO.

Generate tiles automatically
    Spoiler:

Generate metatiles automatically
    Spoiler:

Import the image ↑above↑ to map
    Spoiler:

Export tilesets to AdvanceMap
    Spoiler:

Export maps to Advance
    Spoiler:

Otherwise, I coded these tools too.
    1. palette of new Photoshop version importer
    2. pure palette exporter
    3. Primary or Secondary tiles expander

I hope you enjoy these tools and looking forward to your superb games.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    English version is now available!!!
    Due to the new rule of this community, I can not edit this thread with links until I have post 5 posts.
    The program will switch to English automatically by system language. If it is not working, just click the last option on the top of the main window.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    I am also a Chinese Hacker,Can you join our production team?Please contact me on QQ,My QQ is 2940039161.

Back