• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Automatic Trainer Card Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    I already made one thank you very much

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Wow, that pretty sweet Audy! Though, perhaps you could ask a sprite recolorer to recolor some of those sprites toward people's requests? Then there would be more unique of sprites, though, already, it must take up lot's of webspace. XP

The layout's are great, I may steal some to make a few traditionally made ones, but still, in the end, this'll definetly put a cork in the flow of people asking for trainer cards, and will most defiently put the trainer card makers out of business. =_= Glad I quit a long time ago. XD

This is a pretty sweet thing I gotta say. Wish there were some Johto Badges though.

Last edited:

Ash's Apprentice

The Entei Hunter!
    Years
    well this thing is good enough for people who are to lazy or new at this,keep up the good work,however do find more layouts since it is boring to look at the same layout

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
    Years
    When I look at the first page, and go to the ATCM, it only has 1 layout. But, with the ATCM I made my Trainer Card with, it had tons of layouts! I forgot to save that page, but I'm not sure if I used the same one, but it was called ATCM. Is there an updated version different than the first post?

Years
    Wow, this is great! Mine came out nice, and I put it in my signature.

And I do agree, the layouts are simply wonderful.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Yuscrecio: From looking throught the thread, and from post 49, I'd say that there's currently only one design. Seeing how popular it is tho, I'd say more will be on the way. I can't speak for Ausaudriel though, you'll have to ask.

Ausaudriel: About transparent backgrounds...depending on how you have the sprites set up, maybe you could make a version where the boxes are filled with semi-transparent white. That way, you could still see the background, but it wouldn't interfear with the pokemon. If the sprites are already in white boxes tho, this won't work. Just a thought.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Ausaudriel: In about 30 minutes I made a program that will easily allow you to create the needed pin-up sprites. All you need is a GIF file with the shiny sprites you want (64x64 px). Already in the program are the shinys from Ruby/Sapphire, but you could use it on others. Instructions are provided on startup, PM me if you have any questions :) It creates the pin-up sprites as BMP images, at 6.36 kB in size.

Anyone who wants to try it feel free. I suggest Right Clicking, selecting Move, then positioning the sprite and pressing SPACE. This automatically advances the image and you can repeat the process.

Examples:

EDIT: Updated in my next post. See it for the better versions.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2008
    Luvv it, just a simple suggestion:

Could you make it so the background of the pictures where the pokemon are is transparent instead of white? It's still great as it is though. Thank you!

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Valon: No, I can't make it transparent. Bitmaps don't allow for transparency. You can easily select the white with the magic wand tool in Photoshop or similar and delete it tho.

Ausaudriel: Updated version below. It now excludes the border. For those who want the border intact, I've included that version as well. Bordered dimensions are 50x34, Non-Bordered is 48x32.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the sprites to be created need to be named "sprite.gif", where each frame is a sprite to be edited.

Last edited:

RichterB

Master Trainer
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    this isnt working for me :( my computer and image shack wont recognize the file type for some reason after i save them

RichterB

Master Trainer
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    yeah its the ATC prog thats not working for me right, but i'll talk to her and see if she can help :nervous:

trainer zepher

pokemon raiser/trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2008
    when i clicked on the genarator to make my card the page didnt load

what do i do now to make my trainer card

Arcanine: Don't double post, use the edit button.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2006
    Reccently Joined,like your ATCM,I made one using it and I hope you don't mind that I edited it.If you do mind I'll change it.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    :Annuler(.\)(/.): said:
    Reccently Joined,like your ATCM,I made one using it and I hope you don't mind that I edited it.If you do mind I'll change it.

She made the ATCM so that people could customize their trainer cards. I don't think that she'll mind that you edited it because the ATCM couldn't do what you wanted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back