• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Automobile Club

First time I ever drifted was on ice, and it was total Accidental , Been hooked ever since then.

Gravel roads don't kill the bottom. D:

I've lived on a gravel road most of my life, I've done 80 MPH on gravel. It's not as bad as you think. the dust does make your car dirty, but the bottom of your car is made of metal for a reason.
I guess you have a point...

lol how fast were you going? I got in a bit of trouble too first time, but that was cuz I was going 100 km/h @_@

I guess you have a point...

lol how fast were you going? I got in a bit of trouble too first time, but that was cuz I was going 100 km/h @_@

10mph maybe, I was in a parking lot, and I was taking it easy, luckily I didn't panic, i just steered it and slowly drifter around a light pole.

Rear wheel drive?

Lucky.

I'm stuck with FWD. I have to use the hand brake -_-

Lol nah, it still can work, but yes fluke

I didn't hit the E-brake or anything, I just turned.
Lol man that's just cool. When I steer on ice my car just understeers, but it does oversteer a little when I steer super quick. I think that's the key-the suddenness of the steer that will create a shift of the rear weight

Lol man that's just cool. When I steer on ice my car just understeers, but it does oversteer a little when I steer super quick. I think that's the key-the suddenness of the steer that will create a shift of the rear weight

the car I was driving was classified as a sub compact car.

How big is the car you were driving?

It's was a new Corolla. Too big for my taste. I like small hatchbacks like Yaris or super compact like Aveo. I don't like Smart though.

It's was a new Corolla. Too big for my taste. I like small hatchbacks like Yaris or super compact like Aveo. I don't like Smart though.

I like small cars, such as the Neon, or Caliber, oh and it has to be a Dodge too.

I just have the new 2009 Corolla. Boring, but comfortable car.

I don't think I want the CRX anymore... too costly to change it to AWD methinks.

If I could just find myself a nice 86 like this one I have in NFS Prostreet~

[PokeCommunity.com] Automobile Club

Okay, I got bored today and went and video taped my speed-O-meter as I accelerated heavily down the on ramp to the interstate.

There was car behind me so I could not stop like I wanted to, but I went form 20 to almost 90 mph in about a quarter mile.

The only thing I have done to the car is to remove the plastic air duct that goes over the valve cover. With out it, you get the mean deep growl like you will hear soon enough in the video.

Hey Can I join this club?
I drive a 1988 Cutlass Supreme Classic, ya know with the Euro front?
My knowledge of cars is mostly around the GM, since I am a Chevy/GM guy. After that is Mopar.
I am more into the G models like Monte Carlos and such things.

I found a car that I want soo bad.

Its a '68 Plymouth Fury III, 2 door Hard top. I may be abe to get it 4 cheap.

I can't double post so EDIT: Guy wont sell his car, and I found a funny picture.

[PokeCommunity.com] Automobile Club

What most ricers really are.

Last edited:
Won't sell it to you? =[

I'm going to have a hard time finding the Toyota Corolla AE86 I want too. If only there was a practical way to purchase it from Japan and import it. @_@;

no, because it has sentimental value.

So I am stuck with my sport neon for now,

EDIT: check it out, my 1000th post.

Back