• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    CharMz said:
    I hate you limit..XD
    ...What?

Alex can multitask...OMG!! He's the last person I expected to be able to multitask...

Ty, get your butt off invisible mode. It's hard to follow you around when I can't see you. >.<

EDIT: seizure*

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Super Monkey Ball...I know I've heard of that. Is that the GCn game where you bounce around as a monkey in a ball?

Yesh...sejure...and I heard him call himself "very very smart" about 5-ish pages back.

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    you know the thing were you shake and spite alot? were your nerves are in like a incontrolable shake?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Zaikiro said:
    There is a new DCC and I missed the 1,000 post.
    You poor thing. :<

Simon said:
    ...What?

Alex can multitask...OMG!! He's the last person I expected to be able to multitask...

Ty, get your butt off invisible mode. It's hard to follow you around when I can't see you. >.<

EDIT: seizure*
    No. :D And I multitask more than anyone else, in a way I can't say. Too pervy. ;x

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    wishirulz said:
    you know the thing were you shake and spite alot? were your nerves are in like a incontrolable shake?
    spit* where* incontrollable* And I think that last "shake" should be "state" instead. Makes more sense that way.

And hello, Paul. I haven't been doing any content lately. o_o;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back