• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Miss May said:
    I like this one, it's more clearer and easier to read.
    Yeah, but a chunk of his hair is missing near the part where it says "Wrath". I think that's the fault of the image I wanted to use though.

Kylie-chan said:
    Muffin is mad because it was SPAMMY! Go post it in FTiP. o_O [Mixed Trivia subforum.[
    o_o;;

I was looking at your friend list trying to figure out what it mean for a while. It means S.-M.O.D.!! ^.^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I got it from Dragonfree's old SPPf sig... it said "Contrary to popular opinion, mod does not stand for moderator of doom". XD

*is still uber mad* If I wasn't sick, I'd have written up a long rant... >>

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kylie-chan said:
    I got it from Dragonfree's old SPPf sig... it said "Contrary to popular opinion, mod does not stand for moderator of doom". XD

*is still uber mad* If I wasn't sick, I'd have written up a long rant... >>
    I don't get it...

Awww...Ky is sick!! Hope you get better soon!!

maya miyazono said:
    oh yeah and being a mod is full reasponsablity. o.o
    o_o;; Says who...

****it. My mom needs to buy some more bread. I wanna eat a PB sandwich right now, but I'm eating it out of a spoon instead. >_>

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Yup... I hate it when people say it's just locking threads and banning n00bs...
    I read that as 'licking'. Hee.

And to revive a dead discussion...

REP'S GONE! YEYZ!!1!

^___^

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    maya miyazono said:
    no its you everyday. ;-; your loosing your touch chicken bum.
    Sheep bum* XD

Digital Phoenix said:
    REP'S GONE! YEYZ!!1!

^___^
    Yep!! Isn't it great!? No more noobies complaining that they get bad repped!! Now we need a new method of ticking them off...

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Simon said:
    Yep!! Isn't it great!? No more noobies complaining that they get bad repped!! Now we need a new method of ticking them off...
    They still have plenty of other things to complain about. ;_; Plus, now everybody will be crossing the 10,000 post mark in hopes that they'll have another way of making themselves look important. Aye.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back