• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    smarty_arty said:
    Honestly, if you can't come up with anything to say, don't say anything at all.
    Honestly, you aren't a mod, don't act like one. :3 And I see you in here regularly, you should be used to it by now. >_>

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Digital Phoenix said:
    Honestly, you aren't a mod, don't act like one. :3 And I see you in here regularly, you should be used to it by now. >_>
    As I already told you, I just needed to say something sarcastic for a change, I want everyone to know that sometimes I can be evil too =)

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    smarty_arty said:
    As I already told you, I just needed to say something sarcastic for a change, I want everyone to know that sometimes I can be evil too =)
    OMGYOUGOTSERVED. o_O

Blarg, can't see straight. Night... um... members?

devilicious

dream
    Years
    LanceLite and MaxMan said:
    Meh what? *dies* Rub my name off that list. That was a joke anyway.. *dies in sarcastic laughing*

That's the list of the people that want wo kill me for whatever reasons.
    Why should I take ya out there?

smarty_arty said:
    Well actualy I do know the DCC works, but I just felt like I needed to be sarcastic today =)

That's fine. But next time, use the [sarcasm] tags~

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Meh, now I'm confused. I was supposed to kill Devi for pairing with Kylie, and then he writes down my name in his evil list of doom, then Ty comes along pretending to be Mr. Mod, and now Mihara's looking here.

*dies*

devilicious

dream
    Years
    LanceLite and MaxMan said:
    Meh, now I'm confused. I was supposed to kill Devi for pairing with Kylie, and then he writes down my name in his evil list of doom, then Ty comes along pretending to be Mr. Mod, and now Mihara's looking here.

*dies*

Ya forgot that smarty_arty is wanting to be sarcastic.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well everyone has the right to think what he/she wants, I don't really care aslong as I know I'm telling the truth.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    smarty_arty said:
    Well actualy I don't =) I'm back to myself now.
    i bet that one's not sarcasm then ^^

Well I cant seem to be sarcastic ever in my life, >_<
    Im just too "nice", too "innocent" and dont want to hurt other people's feelings. Even though you need to be sarcastic sometimes, i cant seem to handle that...=)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    What's the truth? *dies*

I'm acting weird now, I'm actually talking to my rival.... and I'm talking to him casually, like nothing ever happened. Its a good thing Kylie will never see these posts.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well I wasn't offended, but I still wanted to tell him I don't care about his opinions (this was not a sarcastic post)

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    hey there manestric chif...

Sometimes I feel like Im just too nice >_<. But I cant be just a bit evil either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back