• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
    Years
    Lightning said:
    I see. He also butchered French even worse than I do near the end of it. ;_;
    You can't blame me for trying =P

Yes I was too lazy to type n00b =P

Yes it was to be dumb and waste time.

God I'm doing it again.

I love doing this =D

Fine I'll stop now...

Maybe not...

Cool Scroll bar appeared!

I know what my name is! :O

My father will kill me if he sees me on the computer :O

Got to go so I'll -unfortuantely- stop.

~D

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dragon Lover said:

God I'm doing it again.

I love doing this =D

Fine I'll stop now...

Maybe not...

~D
    That...was different to say the least.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Dragon Lover said:

God I'm doing it again.

I love doing this =D

Fine I'll stop now...

Maybe not...

~D
    XD Here we go again! a second chuckle and a second return to my state of mind...--;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Mihara said:
    I took French for a year...and I forget everyday the day after.
    GET THAT SMILIE OUT OF MY POST. ;_;

o_o It's boring. I wanted Japanese, but there wasn't enough people. The bastards. How DARE they deprive me of my favourite course. Just... gah. +jumps into Gaia and starts killing things+

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    At least they CAN offer it at your school. I have to drive out to another school in order to take the course. On my Saturday mornings. >O

*doesn't have class this weekend, though~* <3

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Lightning said:
    At least they CAN offer it at your school. I have to drive out to another school in order to take the course. On my Saturday mornings. >O

*doesn't have class this weekend, though~* <3
    o_O I don't think any other schools around here offer it either. Just my school, and there's never enough people for it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Digital Phoenix said:
    GET THAT SMILIE OUT OF MY POST. ;_;

o_o It's boring. I wanted Japanese, but there wasn't enough people. The bastards. How DARE they deprive me of my favourite course. Just... gah. +jumps into Gaia and starts killing things+
    Nah...I'll keep it where it is.

Japanese class...mother of god the horrible horrible memories...!

Cherrim

Years
    ;_; Aww...you'd think nowadays there would be enough anime fans per grade to merit a Japanese class. =\ I know if my school tried to offer one, it would probably work out judging from the sheer number of people who'd want to take it. But then again, maybe not.

Jorfe didn't like his Japanese class? X3;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Lightning said:
    ;_; Aww...you'd think nowadays there would be enough anime fans per grade to merit a Japanese class. =\ I know if my school tried to offer one, it would probably work out judging from the sheer number of people who'd want to take it. But then again, maybe not.

Jorfe didn't like his Japanese class? X3;
    It'd be real sad if people only took Japanese classes because of anime. <.<

Erm, yeah, I had it for like three months or less...it sucked.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Lightning said:
    o.o; I think I'm quite possibly one of very few anime fans at my school, and if there are others, they're too afraid to come out and admit it.

Cherrim

Years
    My school only offers French, Italian, and Spanish. o_o There's a high school that offers a slew of International Language courses on Saturdays, though, and that's where I take Japanese every week.

Jorge - Sadly, that's the reason most of the people in my class this year are taking it. XD;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Lightning said:
    My school only offers French, Italian, and Spanish. o_o There's a high school that offers a slew of International Language courses on Saturdays, though, and that's where I take Japanese every week.

Jorge - Sadly, that's the reason most of the people in my class this year are taking it. XD;
    My school has Spanish, French, Italian and German. There isn't a single school here that has Japanese classes...and if they did it'd be too much money.

Cherrim

Years
    I think the school that has Japanese here is annoyed with us. They didn't order any textbooks for the third year students (my year). I think it's because no one gave back the textbooks from last year. We wanted to keep them. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ours were small old old old crappy books. Old...old...very old...like...they were probably older than I am.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back