• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ARGH!

;~;

I'm on my slow...decrepit...old...icky...computer! =O;; 800*600, no MSN, GAH! It sucks <<; Because my good computer is misbehaving and I'd like to stab it.

=O;;

So ya XD Good morning everyone ^^; You should all check out https://pokejunglenetwork.com because I added a NEW layout! ^________^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm connected at 40 kbps, but my processor is sooooo slow that ...

it's pretty much dead XD Only a Celeron processor~

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Paul- Sheesh. I still think mine is worse~: 38.6 Kbps with a dial-up connection. Meh. At least it's a connection. It's not that bad unless you're on at noon-hour or 5 PM. Internet rush hour. x_x

Cybex- Poor you?

Holy buckets. I just got scared half to death today. My mom came home. At 9:30AM, and hour and a half after she left. She made me think something happened...;o; Turns out she was here for a guy to measure her cabinets.

Scared me out of my wits, that did.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Lil' Schu said:
    Paul- Sheesh. I still think mine is worse~: 38.6 Kbps with a dial-up connection. Meh. At least it's a connection. It's not that bad unless you're on at noon-hour or 5 PM. Internet rush hour. x_x

Cybex- Poor you?

Holy buckets. I just got scared half to death today. My mom came home. At 9:30AM, and hour and a half after she left. She made me think something happened...;o; Turns out she was here for a guy to measure her cabinets.

Scared me out of my wits, that did.
    Eh....don't ask. >.> And tis a shame with the fright.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back