• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    just finished watching training daze from pokemon chronicals its the best one so far,out of the ones i have :P, oooo nice avi devi *reads a mag*

Years
    Pok?-Munna said:
    just finished watching training daze from pokemon chronicals its the best one so far,out of the ones i have :P, oooo nice avi devi *reads a mag*

is that the one with moltres??
    I have seen the whole raikou once, and the " celibi with joy " I love that one, its one of my fav eppisodes!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Seto_girl said:
    is that the one with moltres??
    I have seen the whole raikou once, and the " celibi with joy " I love that one, its one of my fav eppisodes!
    no the moltres one is later, i saw the japanese version of the moltres one. it makes sense of the fact moltres has moved locations in frlg. i saw subbed raikou of thunder they were good, "Pokemon Chronicles Volume 3 [pm-DVD]" is what im watching it has celebii with joy epi. i didnt like that much it seemed more of an ash episode >.>. Anyway off to bed 10.48 its pretty late, guess the team rocket episode is the last for today. Oh and day two of pokemon channel woot, on monday or tuesday ill be getting jirachi ^-^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    yea i never got the eon ticket either >.>, it was just pure luck that i found out bout deoxys and lucky the events in london havent all passed yet ^-^
    oh i hate sports day too im more of a skinny couch potato lol

Rin-Rin

RUG HEADS! :3
    Years
    Seto_girl said:
    Florida?! isnt that were the hurricane is hitting O_O thats catergory 4 man! run like crazy!! >_>

I'm not worried :D I already survived three of them. The news people lie...

Oh, and I gots to leave...I got homework that I procrastinated on ;.;
    (and I'll probably procrastinate more on by watching...X-Play =D)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back