• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Deviruchi said:
    Yeam, I messed up the quotes~ :<

Chibi, you probably never played a DS... xD

ZOMG PAUL LETS MEET EACHOTHER!11!!1one
    ZOMG!!!111!

The only people I'll be meeting is Greg [JK] and ... that other kid that we're not allowed to discuss so I can't say his name.

BECAUSE WE'RE GONG TO AN ANICON W00T!

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Katsuro said:
    ZOMG!!!111!

The only people I'll be meeting is Greg [JK] and ... that other kid that we're not allowed to discuss so I can't say his name.

Never been to a con v_v
    I wanna! >_<
    The closest ones are probably in Orlando....>>
    Stupid Orlando and Miami...hogging all of Florida they are D<

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    Well I-
    um....D:
    no XP

Still hate it D:

I was firstly not wanting a DS. I thought exactly like you. "Two Screens? No one needs that! And touch screen? Hah, it wont last 2 days."

But my dad bought me one early this year, and Im addicted to it since then. >_>

Katsuro said:
    ZOMG!!!111!

Can't we connect via the Hotspots too?
    I know 5 hotspots here in my city~ [And I wonder how the hell they got HotSpots here o_O]

And we never have Anime Events here... Just at S?o Paulo and Rio, and those are faaaaar~ ._.;

Kylie-chan said:
    Posting here to vent my anger~

I want Animal Crossing DS, too ;-; I'm getting a DS for my birthday~ so I want something good to play on it...

Yay! More people getting ACDS~! =D

Years
    Hi everyone. ^^ O_O Ooooooh! Tch, a DCC gangbangers club? *is sad he can't speed-post in the DCC anymore due to his crappy time schedule*

Dakota was banned? Oo; Okay, I understand no talk about it, but I have only one question -- temporarily or permanently? o.o;;

Btw n00b-ish question: I haven't noticed anymore praetors on PC. Does tha PRAETOR position still exist at all? Oo;

Animal Crossing? Tch, never played it, even though I hear many ppl who played pkmn are like OMG with it. Oo;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    *kicks the ADCC* This thing went and died again... ;_;

w00t! Neon Genesis Evangelion on Adult Swim! w00t! XD *giggles like a hyper schoolgirl*

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Jack O'Neill said:
    *kicks the ADCC* This thing went and died again... ;_;

w00t! Neon Genesis Evangelion on Adult Swim! w00t! XD *giggles like a hyper schoolgirl*

I know!. :D im about to watch it in half an hour!. ^____________________^

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Btw n00b-ish question: I haven't noticed anymore praetors on PC. Does tha PRAETOR position still exist at all? Oo;
    That's what I was wondering.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back