• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    =P See? Even Kenny likes it. Then again, I've just seen one of your posts under one of my really old ones as LanceLite, so eh.. no wonder you're attached to that name. You've had it for a long time.

Oh well, I'm heading off for now. Might be back later, hopefully. Catch ya'll later.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    LanceLite and MaxMan said:
    =P See? Even Kenny likes it. Then again, I've just seen one of your posts under one of my really old ones as LanceLite, so eh.. no wonder you're attached to that name. You've had it for a long time.

Oh well, I'm heading off for now. Might be back later, hopefully. Catch ya'll later.
    Peace out dude.....might leave myself....>.>

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Well, since no one calls me Lil' Schu anymore, I should, but I like this name now. I'm desperately attached. ;o;

Although, that would make it really a short name. Maybe the shortest name ever. XD

Or Lexy-chan, or something~ HELP!

Lil' Schu

Years
    Andy said:
    Lexy-chan sounds nice. But isn't that what most people call you? XD
    No, dip, they call me Lexy. *thwacks head* XD

Paul said:
    I was attached to pokejungle. I think I might switch back in January >.o;
    Well...at least no one's taken it. Not like anyone's going to take mine, but meh...I may change. I've been pondering.

Cybex: That was a lot of help. XD;

Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    Really now? what were the names?

uhhh... it was like Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet, if I remember correctly. Since there are no spaces, it would stretch out the left-postbit x_X
    I don't use it (left postbit) anymore though ^^;

Lil' Schu - Don't change your name, I get confused when people change thier names. Besides, your name is fine ;_;

However, if I had to change mine, it would be Nayana ^^; I <3 that name.
    EDIT: Or Nay.

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I like your name the way it is, sammi, but Nayana would be cute, too =D

I know. I don't plan on a name change
    However, someone wants to change their name to Sammy-san o_O I'm going to get confused. XD

Lil' Schu

Years
    Cybex said:
    YEAH! I know wasn't it!? [/sarcastic] XD! Yeah. that always seems to help others. But it's your choice really.
    Nyah. You suck, Cybex. [j/k XD]

sammi-san said:
    Don't change your name, I get confused when people change thier names. Besides, your name is fine ;_;
    I don't think I will...yet. It is confusing though. x_x

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    sammi-san said:
    However, someone wants to change their name to Sammy-san o_O I'm going to get confused. XD

Maybe you should intervene, I mean, I think they would deny them that name if they thought it would cause people to confuse the two of you x_x;

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Maybe you should intervene, I mean, I think they would deny them that name if they thought it would cause people to confuse the two of you x_x;

I donno, it sounds rude though. ._.; I don't want to hurt any feelings.

Years
    x-treme scripter said:
    You could change your name then.

I might get confused, but I don't want to change mine. I was here first, why should I have to change my name to not get confused? ._.;

The topic... I'm not sure. We're talking about someone that wants a name simular to mine, I think o_O And name changes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back