• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Available on Gameboid emulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mdash2011

2ndGenPlaya
Years
  • Hi. I'm Mdash2011 and I'm just wondering if I can play Pearl, Diamond, Platinum etc. games on my Gameboid emulator for my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro. I haven't played any game from this gen yet and would like to give them a blast to see what they are like. If I can't use them on my current emulator, what emulator would be needed for me to use them?

Thanks for your help in advance :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2020
    Um...... no offense but, I think there's something in the rules against talking about emulators and such. I'd have to double check on that to be sure though. But, um.... yeah.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • If you think it's against the rules, then please report the thread. =p

Speaking of which, emulator questions do not belong here. Try the Emulation section (say the simple questions sticky thread they have at the top of that section, I suggest).

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back