• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think they should make future episodes of Avatar?

• Total voters

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    It's too sad! The whole story is done! I saw the movie! My heart was pounding! But, Avatar's still over!!! Who else saw the movie?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i saw the movie i was hoping that at the cerimony air benders would appear but they didnt :( they might make more episode but it highly possible sence the movie said the end so that might be the end all we have to do is wait and see what happens

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    I was very satisified with the movie. IT WAS SOOO EPIC. But I think a great conclusion like that shouldn't have anything after it.

There's one thing they left out. Zuko asked Ozai where was his mother. Yet they didn't show him finding her. That's the only thing I wish they had put in.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    actually they might need to make more episodes because there needs to be more air benders or there wont be anymore avatars because of the cycle would be broken and they need to find zukos mother

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    that wasnt really a conclusion, i mean Zuko still doesnt know about his mother, they might make 1 or two book 3 episodes.

I think they should have a prologue named air(since the other three books were of the other elements) or somthing to tie up loose ends

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Completely true but that's really was the only thing we don't know. I mean I would love to know where Ursa is and what happened, but I am content with the ending. Personally I jsut wanted Ozai to be stopped which he was.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    I really loved the movie. There was action everywhere. But leaves a few questions left. Does Azula die, I mean she was in chains. But nothing happens after that. Do Toph's parents accept her now? Where is Zuko's mother? And what about sokka and katara's grandmother? They never showed her after the first 2 episodes. What was her opinion about what happened. And last. where is Aang going to live now. My guess is he is probably gonna live with sokka and katara in the southern water tribe.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    It can't be over. They left a good bit of unanswered questions, especially the most burning one of all--where's Zuko's mother? That's what I want to know.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I saw it too.
    My guess is that they'll show the whole series again from the beginning at a certain time. :\
    I hope they do make more episodes. :(

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    I was very happy with the season finale. But like evryone else said, there were a lot of questions at the end. It was very sad though how it all ended. It felt like just yesterday when I sat down and watched the very first episode for the very first time.

Did everyone know that they're making three movies and most likely another another series? It'll probably be about the rebuilding of the world with a few problems involved. The first movie is supposed to come out in 2010.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    is it animated or live action anyways they left all those unanswered questions in the the finale on purpose to hype people up if they were to make a new season

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    Ditto

Those questions were unanswered. They would need to make another series to tell what happened after the movie. First off, they need to answer the unanswered questions.
    What happened to Zuko's mother?
    What happened to Azula?
    Etc.
    Also, what is going to happen with the relationships? Sokka and Suki? Aang and Katara? Zuko and Mai? Those are need to know questions to all the dramatic fans.
    BTW! I am starting an Avatar club called Avatar: The True Fans. Look for it in the group session of the site. (Or whatever that section is called. I forgot!) The rules will be in the first post.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Yeah all the Avatar specials were replayed today, i noticed that when the comet specials commercials aired they all said season finalle, not series finalle, there definnatly is going to a Book 4 Air season, there has to be.
    And another question unanswered is:

Will boomerang come back?
    Will the avatar learn more about his past and what happend to the Air nomads?

i would bet my money on a fourth season, and the live action movies are supposed to premier in 2010, so in mid 2009 we should see another season. (i personaly thought book 3 would never air)

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    The movies are just going to recount the three books. It's a live action trilogy. And they have to do something, they made Zuko ask about his mother right before the end. They didn't bother to finish that up so they are either going to make a new season (or at least a TV movie) or let people fill it in for their selves.

But M. Night Shyamalan is writing the movies... I don't trust him... I liked Signs, but that's all. I think The Sixth Sense is overrated.

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
    Years
    Woah, my post dissapeared? I posted here a while back, well anyways, I hated how the ending missed out on a bunch of stuff. But, it was the best movie ever!

Okay, but they better make the movie animated if it comes out. Oh and BTW: Sokka's boomerang is not the only thing, we need the sword too! I have no doubt that they will make an air season. Zuko + Mai sucks also, I want the Ba Sing Se girl back!

Last edited:

darkace

super dark elite kid
    Years
    i have emailed the makers a few months ago knowing the ending was near, and they said the last episode will reveal it, since they can't tell me. i think they was talking about zuko asking his father where was his mother, and they never so him reveal the answer, it was the end of the first 4 books, their is more believe it.

Beginnings

thx tom-san for banner/avvy
    Years
    I absolutely loved the finale!
    I cried when Zuko was reunited with Iroh
    I definitely think there will be a book 4 Air
    I can't wait till mid 2009 for it though :(
    The unanswered questions will be answered,
    And I think that the rebuilding/relationships will be the main plot

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Well, actually... The filming doesn't even start until mid 2009. You'll have to wait until 2010 for the movie.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Well, actually... The filming doesn't even start until mid 2009. You'll have to wait until 2010 for the movie.

that's what i heard. I wonder when the next series will start if they're having another one.

There was another thing I thought they left out of season 3. Zuko was interested in learning how to shoot and redirect lightning in season 2&3 and he never shot some himself. That seemed like something too important for Zuko never to learn.

Back