• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ape

The Grapester
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    I'll animate an avatar for anybody who wants one in eztoon, a greyscale animating program. There are, (of course :3) a few things you should take to mind before asking away:

1. I am a normal human being, with a mouse. Please try not to say the Mona Lisa on ice or something, because I'll most likely fail at it and have a bunch of stick figures instead, just for loving spite.

2. Complicated Avatars are another thing...I can do a fairly good Mew doing sumersaults, but don't expect me to add beautiful backgrounds and godly shading; its just not my cup of tea.

With those two subjects handled, the avatar shop is now open!!

Projects in Waiting:
    Hazzamon: Ninjar Marowak (finished, waiting for approval.)
    Froslass_Maniac: Froslass Winker (started)
    Razorshadow: Drapion using slash ftw
    FalconJoker: Pidgeot at high speeds
    Wolfwhispers: Flaming claws and flashing jaws Charmeleon
    Master95: Pikachu thunder ownage
    Munchy: Charmander with fire blast
    POKEMONCRYSTAL: Lucario using Aura Sphere

Last edited:

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    Can you make this froslass winking? ;D

:'3

Ape

The Grapester
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    I'll make a list at the top of this page to kep track, and I'll start today!
    Thank you everybody for your much valued support :3

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Think you could make a Pidgeot flying past at a high speed?

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    I was wondering if maybe you could make a Charmeleon being badass. You know, ninja like claws flashing everywhere and maybe a little fire. :)

Ape

The Grapester
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Sure, sure sure!

I'm nearly finished with the Marowak anim, so you guys will be next!

(oh, and i'm getting a tablet, so they will look better)

Ape

The Grapester
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Hazzamon, I finished yours. Heres the link, and if theres anything you do not care for about it, do tell me, as I'll change it to your specifications.

https://pivothost.org/public/pbserver1/1240245007.gif

This is basically the blueprint to the quality of the avatars I will be making. Also, I made this with a mouse, so I'll re-do it with the tablet, (when it is purchased :3), later on. The length of the animation is short, simply because I do not know the limit on the files sizes for avatars, so I'll just experiment with it for a bit, using your avvys as perpetual gueini pigs xD

And I've added your names to the waiting list, which is geting quite massive! Not that I'm complaining, of course.

Oh, and since this is an art forum to begin with, please do comment on any and all avatars that I make, so I can get some good imput.

Gold95

Am I really...? Gold?
    Years
    hey Ape I liked the Marowak animation it's soo cool
    and i'm happy because mine will be sooner or later...:D

CollinP

My Avi Evolved
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2009
    hey, i have a question- how did you get it as your avi? as you can see, my avi is still, but i want it to be a talkin chikorita- when i put it on here it only shows a still

Ape

The Grapester
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Your image has to be an animated gif. file to move.

And I'm really, really, really sorry for not responding or making anything. My internet was taken from my house, so I was unable to reference anything to make any avatars.

But now I'm in overdrive mode, and I WILL FINISH THEM ALLLLLLLL

Mew.

FEAR ME! Nuff said.
    Years
    I'd like a mew.. transforming into an eevee?? if it isnt possible, the summersaulting mew sounds good. tyvm!

Back