• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avatar: The Bending Tournament [OOC] RATED PG

Years
  • Sorry, but I am going to have to withdraw my reservation. I am not sure I understand Avatar as much as I thought I did, and would like to give my spot to someone else with more knowlege. Also, a few RPs I signed up for earlier just started and I am not sure if I can keep up with this one also.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Alright! Sorry to see you both go but thanks for the initial interest. We will be starting TOMORROW around noon on my day off from work. If anyone wants to sign up for the open spots at the moment in the next twenty four hours do it! Can't wait to finally get this going. :) I hope you all watched Legend of Korra this weekend!

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I watched it when it was available on Korranation. I admit, I ship MaKorra now, even though it's only two episodes in. Do I regret it? Kind of... I was hoping that when I was further into the series to pick a shipping to support. >.> Oh well...

I am a bit worried about how I will do in this RP, but I will try my best anyways. :D

Back