• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club

Years
Just found out we're getting a book 3 and my god if I were a cartoon my jaw would drop. I was sure it was over for good - this is so, so great!

Super sorry for my poor activity in the club, ugh. ;A; I admit I've been lazy ever since the latest book ended, haha. But I'm still in love with the show as ever and cannot wait for book 3 to roll around so I can pour out all my thoughts. Korra, Mako, Bolin, my babies. :') So it's titled "Change"? Clearly a lot will go down and I'm very curious about how they'll incorporate all the changes from the last book's finale.

Super late but @Oxidation Jet's episodes always put a smile to my face! He reminded me of my first crush for some reason. Blagh.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome and thanks for joining, DarkLatias!

Right, Book 3 will provide Lin with a larger role. Sources also say that the new season will reveal more about her family and about Earthbending. Bumi will have a lot more screentime as well.

Book Three: Change (易) will run for a total of thirteen episodes. Set a few weeks after the end of Book Two: Spirits, the nomenclature refers to the changes brought on by the energy shift of the planet due to Harmonic Convergence and Korra's battle with Unalaq and Vaatu.

On February 11, Michael Dante DiMartino revealed that Book Three's production was almost complete.
I'd expect it within a few more months, then!

HERE IS A LEAKED TRAILER

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrJiCf03UWQ[/ame]

"Water. Earth. Fire. And Air. She controls them all. 'I'm Korra, your new avatar.'"

If moved for copyright infringement, use this link:
http://youpje.tumblr.com/post/77107663071/reupload-of-the-the-legend-of-korra-commercial

Back