• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • I just changed my avatar and I really like it :D

how often do you change your avatar/signature? what's your favorite signature/avatar of yours? etc

Sirfetch’d

I change my theme very rarely nowadays. Partly because I am lazy and partly because I like the simplicity of my current theme and how fitting it is. I don't think I will be changing my avatar any time soon, but I may fix up my signature should I ever find a really good Castform gif haha.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I change my theme whenever I get bored of what I currently have. I got bored of having a signature for a while so for like 2 weeks I went without having one. Now I'm just not feeling like actually making a fancy shmancy sig. And my avatar hasn't bored me to death yet.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • I haven't changed my avatar for about a month now, because I can never find anygood Gligar images! Ash's Gligar was a fast evolver, so he didn't stay much as Gligar.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I haven't changed my avatar since June, but it's one of my favorite avatars I've had.

I used to change it every 3-5 weeks, but I haven't really been able to find one. I haven't played Sonic (nor Borderlands from my signature) in months. I can't find a good anime themed avatar either. D:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I like my avatar. It's a gif :D

If I could, I'd get a bigger one, but the limit for non-supporters is 130x130.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I always change my avatar corresponding to currently airing anime. Unless there's an anime that gives me a certain charm that I would want to switch into it.

If I could, I'd get a bigger one, but the limit for non-supporters is 130x130.

Ditto here haha.

Years
  • I'm someone who often finds herself changing avatars/sigs a lot, sometimes they only lasted one day but I'm slowing things down recently.

As for my fave avatars/sigs that I've used here, nothing can beat my iconic Oshawott themes. It's my fave Pokemon and I made so many avatars for it out of various anime pics and fanart, so it's pretty much defined as a mascot for me.

Some other fave themes I've had in the past included Froakie (my second fave Water starter ever), Marill (the first theme I used when the current supporter system came in, as part of a collab), Marlon (the Water Gym Leader from B2/W2), The Blue Umbrella (it's a Pixar short film), EVE from WALL-E (one of my all-time fave Disney/Pixar feature films), May (her OR/AS design, which I think is the best-looking May ever), some Homestuck characters (especially Terezi because she's my patron troll, given I'm a Libra) and a few music-based ones I've had, including Zedd, Empire Of The Sun, The Black Keys, Lorde, alt-J and Foster The People (which happens to be the one I currently have up). Oh, and also that recent avatar I had of Mordecai from Regular Show because I think it looks nice with my name color.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Far too much. >_> I try not to, but it's really hard because there's always the chance I'll find a much hotter picture though. Right now, my theme is Takeru of SuG. I've had my theme up since about yesterday too. So, let's hope I can keep this one for a while longer without changing.

I think my current signature is my favorite. I used the colors of my links to match the cover for SuG's BLACK album. It felt like an awesome idea because the colors do go well together. It's something that's really new for me.

Spoiler:

I think my signature just ties together really well. It matches their album cover, and well... I can't explain it further lol. It's such an amazing album, compared to their earlier stuff. This album is probably their best one ever because it's got a more mature feel to it, like they've grown up and have finally changed their scene and image to being more darker.

As for my avatar though, just look how fucking gorgeous and sexy Takeru is. *q* He's grown up so much, and I feel really proud of him. He used to be like this cute cocky, selfish little kid. I used to hate him so much for that. However, I eventually grew to love and adore him. Now, he's one of my biggest fangirl crushes at the moment. Let's just hope he can stay for a while before I get attracted to some other one. hehe.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Every other week at least. Sometimes every other day xD I don't change my text signature much though. Avatar is a forum face, signatures are mostly in the way :3

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Meh, it depends. I stayed with the same Serperior avatar for a little over a year until I switched to another Serperior avatar. After that, I've just switched between what's interested me at the moment. Right now that's Chappie, and I have no clue what it'll be next. Maybe another Serperior...

Nakala Pri

My favourite ones were my previous Natsu one and my wacky Sora one! 8D I changed to Erza because... well... you need to be in a Natsu mood to feel the Natsu attitude. B)

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i'm digging my very transparent and very circular theme currently. B)

i try not to change themes too often, but i have a tendency to make a change every week or so. it just gets wicked boring seeing the same theme over and over for me. signatures are always complicated too. i never know if i want to leave it blank, put just text, or stick an image in it. lately i've been choosing the latter, but let's see how long that lasts. <<;

Reactions: stp

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I only change my theme when I'm actually bothered. I'm a lazy little thing tbh so unless I was really desperate to change it for something that looked cool or whatever, the theme stays. That or if I find myself really wanting to change it for whatever reason.

As for favourites? Anyone with a digimon theme right now I love you.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I think the last time I changed mine was over a year ago. I've been thinking to change it multiple times, but I never really felt the urge to make a new one. I also need to get a better signature, too.

You could probably say, what I have now is most likely my favorite, though.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    how often do you change your avatar/signature?
    Way too much, probably. For whatever reason I have a hard time sticking with an avatar for long periods of time. Longest was like almost a month and a half. Usually they last more like a week/week and a half.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    My current theme is over a month old. :p Most of the time I am too lazy or I cant find any nice pics.
    My favourite theme was the Froakie and drifloon one.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I change my avatar/sig like once a month or so. sometimes more, sometimes less. I wish I could upload larger avatars because most of the shit I choose doesn't look great at a compressed size. ): my signatures are mostly pretentious song lyrics or titles or what have you.

Back