• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Away for ages, back.

Crystalized

Waiting For RSE Remake
Years
  • Hello PokeCommunity! My name is Crystalized, and I have returned, after a year long absence.

Well, I suck at introductions, so yeah!

(I am also Australian!)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    When was the last time you've been here, Crystalized? Even so, welcome back to the forums! Why did you leave PC by the way? It's just that I'm curious, since I really don't see a reason for someone to leave unless it's a personal issue, or it's just that you lost interest in Pokemon, but I'm not pushing you though and if you don't want to answer, then that's absolutely alright, no need to worry 'bout it much! I also suck at making introductions, I really just don't know what to tell and yeah, so I can relate to you! :P

Have you made friends before? If so, I hope they are still here and I actually hope that you get reacquainted with them, but if not. Then meeting new ones wouldn't be that bad, eh? Also, I've seen lots of Australian members here and they joined just last year, so I'm sure you will easily cope with the community again!

Did you make the userbar on your signature? It looks actually great, there's actually userbar shops in the Art Gallery section, so feel free to make one if you want to make userbars for others. So your making for a RSE Remake, huh? There are actually threads all over the board which speculates what would the next game Nintendo/Game Freak would release, if it's going to be the rumoured - Pokemon Gray or possibly a RSE Remake. I'm not actually waiting for one, but if it's ever gonna be released then I'll be sure to grab a copy, I mean it's a remake and I did enjoyed HG/SS. :]

I think I already said much huh, but yes, I hope you enjoy it here and make sure to give the rules a reread by the way, like the Signature Rules which just got updated recently, so be sure to catch up with the whole thing if you don't want to get into any trouble. Hope you won't leave us hanging around again, and I really hope you would be active here again. :D

Crystalized

Waiting For RSE Remake
    Years
  • Thanks, Snivy!

My last visit here may have been January 2011.Tbh, I completely forgot that PokeCommunity existed, until I saw it's PO server, thought "omgh" and came back here. It was no personal issue, and I love Pokemon as much as ever.

I may have made some friends, but I honestly don't remember any.

Um, I'm waiting, not making a RSE remake. And yeah, my userbar was made by me. I'm not that good. ^^

Back