• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

awesome noob trade corner!

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    Great! Thank you! I'm ready whenever you are, I'm waiting in Wifi. ^_^ If you don't have my FC anymore, it's the Platinum one in the spoiler in my sig. :)

EDIT: Thank you, Snake!! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    im not really a n00b and i got some good pokemon if yal wanna trade then heres my fc
    name:Ryuzaki

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    I can trade a level 40 Tangrowth with 252 atk EV's and thats it so far for either meganium or venusaur

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
    Years
    I can trade a level 40 Tangrowth with 252 atk EV's and thats it so far for either meganium or venusaur

if you can give it 252 speed and 6 hp ev's ill give you both

Im interested in your skuntank,
    I can give you Uxie or Mesprite if not CMT for any pokemon you might want

ill eccept your cmt and have your lvl 100 infernape (timid)

Last edited:

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
    Years
    what is your trophy team?

i gave gengar, mwetagross, and weavile.

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
    I cant belive my weaville is part your dream team xD hes got terrible IVs. He was the first pokemon i ever ev trained though.

The metagross has 31s across the board for Ivs also.

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
    Years
    I cant belive my weaville is part your dream team xD hes got terrible IVs. He was the first pokemon i ever ev trained though.

The metagross has 31s across the board for Ivs also.

ya but if i find a better one that has better iv's and ev's in threads ill replace it. and i cant beleive my friend actually bred a perfect iv'ed beldum!!!

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
    ya but if i find a better one that has better iv's and ev's in threads ill replace it. and i cant beleive my friend actually bred a perfect iv'ed beldum!!!
    wait do you know this guy in real life? becuase like half of all flawless pokemon circulating on the forum have been bred by "Luis" who bred this pokemon.

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
    Years
    wait do you know this guy in real life? becuase like half of all flawless pokemon circulating on the forum have been bred by "Luis" who bred this pokemon.

oh, my friend didnt breed it? then he lied!! i gave him a tru arceus because i thought he bred it!! i guess he got it from him

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2010
    Hey, i have TRU Regigigas, TRU Manaphy, a Quiet nature Rotom, shiny latias to offer for ur PKTOPIA Pikachu.

Back