• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awesome Trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I am available to trade right now. I will be able to trade for the next 2 and a half hours.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    You are welcome! Thanks for the Shiny Charizard! Let me know if you need anything else:)

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I just updated my thread with events and shinies that I have. Take a look please:)

NebulaNinja

Gym Leader
    Years
    Are you interested in my Solrock? I would like either Regirock, Mew, or Shiny Plusle.
    I also have a Shiny Illumise If you're interested in that.

Dwight12

Check Out My Trade Room :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    CMT for: SS Groudon-Jolly- UT & Birthday Chimchar:)

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    @NebulaNinja: I'll trade you for the solrock and shiny illumise. Which two do you want?

@Dwight12: I'll trade you for the shiny porygon-z and the latias with soul dew. If the shiny porygon-z is nicknameable can you name it Zep please.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Thanks:) It's a deal:) I can trade tomorrow. I'll vm you when I'm ready to trade.

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
    Years
    Eh, I guess I want Giratina. That or Arceus so I can do the event and get one myself, and then I'll give Arceus back.

I'll trade Moltres, Red Gyarados, and any legendary (that I have)except for Mewtwo, Lugia, and Ho-Oh... Ok maybe Ho-Oh but I'll see. PM or VM if interested.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    @yanmega-I would like your deoxys, shiny ralts, shiny riolu, and shiny eigakan arceus. I will trade you all of my shinies and ranger manaphy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back