• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awesome Trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I'll trade you for shiny scyther. Can I have the info on it please.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    @spidercarnage- no not yet, the car has still not been fixed. I'll let you know when I can trade

This is an announcement to all that I have to trade with and anyone who wants to trade with me: I will not be able to trade for quite some time. Our car was thought to be fixed but now there is something wrong with the engine. So please be patient if you want to trade with me. I am still taking trade offers as long as you are patient. Thanks!

Last edited:

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Ok the our car is fixed so I will be going to the library tomorrow so I will be able to trade tomorrow. If I have pending trades with you please post on here or vm me with what we were trading. Thanks!

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Thanks! I can trade later today. I'll vm you when I am ready. Also I'll send you the friend code I will be using. I'll be using soulsilver instead of my heartgold since it's the only one I can clone on.

Years
    trades

i am intersted in some of your pokemon i have a shinney mew shinney shaymin regular mew and shaymin and shinney dragonite are u interested in them

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Yes, I still have it and I just edited it. It's on level 12 and cured of pkrs. I clone all of my pokemon. If you want a can give you the mew for free. I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade. I should be able to in about two hours.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    @spidercarnage- no thanks i'm already getting a shiny venonat from someone else.

@amaru- sorry I can't trade today the library was closed. I should be able to trade by this weekend since I am getting wifi.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2010
    im intrested in ur shiny rayquaza i have some shinys and ev trained pokemon n i can ev train for u

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    @spidercarnage- I said that I should be able to trade before saturday since I am getting wifi. Also only trading shiny charizard for darkrai. I changed my mind about the deoxys.

@mw2beast-What shinies do you have? I'm not really interested in ev pokemon since I am just starting to understand all of that stuff.

I now have wifi so I can start trading any time. I don't have all of my pokemon right now, my fiance took the game with a lot of my pokemon on it, but I can make most trades tonight. I'll try contacting everyone, but if I haven't contacted someone by midnight please vm me. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back