• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awesome Trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    @hockey-ill check

@locoroco-ill check

Everyone else for that got the giveaway use my ss friend code please. I'll be in wifi

Also tell me your friend codes and the pokemon you wanted so I can start the trades. Thank you.

Last edited:

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Well, I'm not sure if I'm getting it but if I am it was Crown Entei with Pearl Fc. Thanks. And sorry to waste your time If I didn't get it.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Well, I'm not sure if I'm getting it but if I am it was Crown Entei with Pearl Fc. Thanks. And sorry to waste your time If I didn't get it.
    Ok I'm going in now. Use my ss code

Everyone should use my ss code please.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    If your still doing the giveaway, can I have the HG Kyogre? But would I be able to get it in August? I'm not allowed to use my dsi until than.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    @fortworth96- I'm not doing the giveaway anymore but I will be doing more in the future. If you want it in august just vm me when you can trade and you can have it.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    You're welcome.

@wert-I'm on now. Did you register my ss code?

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
    ok dude since i see you got your hands full with the give away ill leave ya to it so if ya find anything you want vm me or reply to my thread

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Sure :) I can trade tomorrow. Use my ss friend code please and let me know what yours is.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Sounds Good, I may be interested in another crown aswell, probably all of them so I'll think of some more offers when I look around in that damned PC of mine.

Heart Gold FC: 3223-8877-5936

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back