• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awsome Anime! ZatchBell~!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Hi guys i am new to the forums, and i didn't see this any where so i thought i would try to add something to the community. does anyone watch zatchbell? I'll give a quick summary of it: little demons come to earth to do battle with each other till there is only one of them left. Then the one is crowned king of the underworld. we follow a charactor named Zatch, who is one of the contenders but has lost his memories. The show is fun, and crazy. shows on Cartoon Network around 8:30pm saturdays.

Years
  • I've been watching from the first episode and have enjoyed it alot, despite the questionable edits. A glowing green gun & glowing bullets :confused: When it first began and the battles started, I thought that Zatch would win to become King of the Mamodo, now I'm not so sure.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • o_o; I watched an episode of this and it scared me. Not to mention I went the entire episode thinking Zatch was female. XD; I find the animation really weird, but a lot of people seem to like it so maybe I'll give it another chance.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Definatly give it another chance, it took my girlfriend pestering me a few times before it got stuck on me. I didn't like it till i watched it 3-5 times.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    tsugi said:
    Hi guys i am new to the forums, and i didn't see this any where so i thought i would try to add something to the community. does anyone watch zatchbell? I'll give a quick summary of it: little demons come to earth to do battle with each other till there is only one of them left. Then the one is crowned king of the underworld. we follow a charactor named Zatch, who is one of the contenders but has lost his memories. The show is fun, and crazy. shows on Cartoon Network around 8:30pm saturdays.

Zatch Bell is an awesome show. And I'm glad someone knows what the 'real' story is (them being demons and all). I wonder if there's any coincidence in the animation style...

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Hey guys.. Glad to see me?..

Most of you woundnd`t know me but..
    Oh well.. This is probably my last post.. For now! that is..

Oh well Back on topic
    I love Zatch bell!
    I have seen (SEEN .. Don`t have.. ) 1 - 31 in japenese BEFORE it came to america.. I know It might seem dull watching old episodes in japenese but theyre pretty Good.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    what did you guys think about the last episode on saturday? i missed it so if someone could recap plz :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Kiyo and Zatch battle these 2 mamodos..
    At the end Tia and megumi come..
    2 -parter episode..

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • tsugi said:
    what did you guys think about the last episode on saturday? i missed it so if someone could recap plz :P

Some weird mamodos came to battle Zatch. I hate these new mamodos, I mean it's a crocodile so it's an animal not a mamodo. :confused:

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    It`s Lizard - like Mamodo.. .. Well then again..; It is kind of a crocodie..
    Wait until yousee epoisode 123..

He appears in the 30s but is still alive the 100s as well

I... Forget who he is.. Lol

MysticTrunks said:
    Some weird mamodos came to battle Zatch. I hate these new mamodos, I mean it's a crocodile so it's an animal not a mamodo. :confused:

What the?...

This show has about 130 More episodes to Air and you`re ALREADY Complaining..

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Japan just aired 125..
    US just aired
    29 or 30.. not sure

Spoiler warning

But the Japanese Series is Not Done..
    There Are 20 Mamodos I repeat 20 MORE Demons.. Eh.. mamodos LEFT

This forum really needs some Spoiler tags.. to hide spoilers..

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • What's up with that fish-faced girl that's always chasing Zatch... what's her name, in the dub, Naomi? Yeah. She's totally disturbing.

Back