• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awsome Anime! ZatchBell~!

Shadow0faBandit

Your worst Shadow
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2007
    I watched it a few times. It is okay but I really didn't understand it too much. I'll actually get to watch some this saturday.

Matt

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    I swaer.. I coundn`t Stand watching this Weks Zatch Bell..
    I swear.. the Dub gets worse every week..

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    I watched this once and was very disturbed. The animation of most of the people is the most scary part of it. I really like Megumi and Tia though. They are the only ones who actually look normal. Whats with the lines on Zatch's face!?

Years
  • Hikaru-chan said:
    I watched this once and was very disturbed. The animation of most of the people is the most scary part of it. I really like Megumi and Tia though. They are the only ones who actually look normal. Whats with the lines on Zatch's face!?
    That's the beauty of the show. Nothing's normal. Mamodo's are NOT humans. I repeat, they're NOT humans. So stop complaining.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Exactly..
    Episode 126 (Or 127.. not sure) is gonna show anytime soon so I`ll post pics when It shows..

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    ya the momado's are totally not humans i thought the lightning from the mouth gave that away pretty fast but i huess some people just don't get it :P

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
  • The plot and all is good. BUT SHUT YOUR EYES WHEN WATCHING. the animation sucks. And the people are demented. About a 2.5 star in my eyes.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    ooo Harsh... Strong words for a InuYasha fan though... no offence but don't go dissing an awsome show if ur watching something like InuYasha... "help me InuYasha, HELP" *saves girl* "help help" forget to wash and repeat.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    in other words, he's saying Inuyasha is way too repetitive XD what? sure i haven't watched it, but this is from an Inuyasha fan i know IRL

also, there's nothing wrong with the animation. It's different from the current stuff, sure, but that doesn't mean it's bad Look at Shakugan no Shana the animation's different, but it's still pretty good (even though chances are you haven't even heard of it XD)

and i happen to like Konjiki no Gash Bell thatnk you very much XD

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    i dono if you guys are into gaming at all, but i played the ZB game this weekend. totally awsome, its got a fighting style alot like the way smash bros did. i found a good review of the game: https://ps2.gamezone.com/gzreviews/r26462.htm very fun game, i suggest renting it or playing it at your friend's house if anyone u know buys it.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Zatch Bell is an awesome anime.the irregular and awesome plots always set em up for more.Also,Tia and Megumi own.I love em so much,they're like #3 on my hotspot list.I recommnd this anime to people who love interseting plots and comedy.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have been watching, and the show is confussing, but well animated hehe, I think Zatch is great fun though heh
    I will watch more, but Its not one of the best out there

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Seto_girl said:
    I have been watching, and the show is confussing, but well animated hehe, I think Zatch is great fun though heh
    I will watch more, but Its not one of the best out there

hehe,just so you don't get confused,lil Shamps will summarize the plot briefly:

every 1000 years,mamodos are sent to Earth to partner up with a human.the mamodo is like a child with supernatural powers used only when the spell is called out.all attacks focus around a certain element or something(lightning,defense,gravity,etc.)the human carries a colored book in which contains numerous spells only to be read by the owner itself.the plot is that all the mamodos must try to burn each others books.the last duo standing(or mamaodo)becomes the mamodo King/queen.In this story,the main character is Zatch Bell and kiyo.they have numerous rivals:Tia nad Megumi ooumi,Sherry and Brago,fologore and kanchome and others.their goal is for zatch to become a king mamodo king.

sorry if this confused you even more but just in case the plot was too confusing^^;

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • Zatch Bell! Is a wonderful anime. ^_^ I love the plot because it's different, and the animation is not bad, I REPEAT THE ANIMATION IS NOT BAD! Sorry, I needed to get that out of my system. And, I made a list of my favorite human and animal mamodos.

Human mamodos:
    Brago (=3)
    Tia
    Zatch
    Kanchome
    Gresor (Gelisa (SP?) in Japan)
    Reycom
    Hyde

Animal mamodos:
    Nya (Nyararuto in Japan)
    Ponygon (Umagon in Japan)
    Zoboron