• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

awsome new clear case

Metalchic

▄█ 'M ▓▒
Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    srsly i got a new caseing for my DS (the original Red-Black case had the hinge crack problem so i needed a new one anywho) thats color is 'Crystal Clear'

you can see all the components inside of it now and everything its so awsome, if you guys wanna see it i'll take pictures and post them but i dont wanna bother if no one wants to see it.

i dont wanna get cited for advertiseing so all i can say is if you want one go to ebay and look up nintendo ds lite clear case and some should come up. beware tho some cases are low quality mine had a little bit of flash in some areas (flash is where a lil extra plastic oozes out of the cracks in the mold normaly its cut off but somtimes not) and even came with a free Tri-Wing screw driver clear stylus and clear case for the GBA port cover! its awsome! it comes as a kit for installing yourself so i dont recomend tht the unskilled or electronic innerds squeemish type try.

tommorow i'll post pictures of it playing Platinum its awsome!

Back