• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ayano Katagiri/Kagami ☆ Clubbo!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years

Thanks Rene. But I didn't really do anything with it. I only resized the image. xD

Omg. I hate my copy of Photoshop that I just got already. The registration part won't connect to the Internet... D:
    You are welcome, Alex. And what are you doing today?

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hey Alex~ what have u been up to? Omg ur FC is so inactive ><

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hey Alex~ what have u been up to? Omg ur FC is so inactive ><

Hiya Saba~ I haven't been up to too much. Just been trying to set up my computer full of things. XD

Yeah, I know it's inactive~ oh well. I don't know if I'll be at PC for much longer anyway.... D:

Years
    Pachi-risu-pachi-risu-pachi-risu-pachi-risu~

Your new theme doesn't have clickies anymore! XD
    It's very cool though~ 'Sup?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I see now, that's cool. Has school started now for you, Alex?
    Nope, I only have 5 days to go until school starts again.

And by then, I don't expect to be online much at all again...
    So I'll probably quit PC around that time I think.
    Pachi-risu-pachi-risu-pachi-risu-pachi-risu~

Your new theme doesn't have clickies anymore! XD
    It's very cool though~ 'Sup?
    There's still a few! Just on the text parts~

Well, nothing at the moment. But I'm going out today, planning to go see Cloverfield.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years

Nope, I only have 5 days to go until school starts again.

And by then, I don't expect to be online much at all again...
    So I'll probably quit PC around that time I think.
    I see. But don't quit PC, Alex. Anyway, what's up now?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Alex club is dieng!!!! -saves- How are you today?

It is in a way, isn't it?
    Oh well~ XD

I'm pretty good today. Although I got so tired during the day that I went for an afternoon nap. xD

Wbu?
    I see. But don't quit PC, Alex. Anyway, what's up now?
    But.. why not? I don't really do much on PC anymore anyway...

Hm. Nothing really. I think I might go watch some videos though~

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Oi! I haven't been here in a while, and I haven't joined yet. So, I'd like to say hi, even though I see you at BF sometimes.

What's the Pachirisu Craze? Did you start it?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Oi! I haven't been here in a while, and I haven't joined yet. So, I'd like to say hi, even though I see you at BF sometimes.

What's the Pachirisu Craze? Did you start it?

Hello!
    Yup. That PM sure has been going on for quite a long time now. xD

It's a SMF forum which I made about two weeks ago. And kinda not doing so well with not a lot of activity~ I haven't really been promoting it as much.

Nice Nagato theme btw.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014

Hello!
    Yup. That PM sure has been going on for quite a long time now. xD

It's a SMF forum which I made about two weeks ago. And kinda not doing so well with not a lot of activity~ I haven't really been promoting it as much.

Nice Nagato theme btw.

Yeah, it has. It still has the same name too, which doesn't really match anymore. Hehe.

It easier if the admins keep making topics and stuff, so people join. Leaving it open for people to start their own topics doesn't really work well, that's what it seems like to me.

Thanks!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yeah. It sure has drifted away from the original topic by quite a bit.

There are topics, but it's mainly that there's no one there to post in them I think. Shika, May and Tali all don't really appear there much now too...

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Yeah. It sure has drifted away from the original topic by quite a bit.

There are topics, but it's mainly that there's no one there to post in them I think. Shika, May and Tali all don't really appear there much now too...

Yep, but that doesn't really matter now. The conversation keeps changing, it's weird how that happens.

Oh, well that's a problem. I think I'll check it out sometime, I'll try to.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yep, but that doesn't really matter now. The conversation keeps changing, it's weird how that happens.

Oh, well that's a problem. I think I'll check it out sometime, I'll try to.

Nope, it doesn't.
    Well, one thing leads on to another. (Why is it somehow always related to school though? XD)

Yeah. Okay, cool. I'm planning to move it to another server sometime this week though, to get full access to the forum.

Btw, Nica's decisively changing our usernames to random things at BF since they complained about ours being in Japanese.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014

Nope, it doesn't.
    Well, one thing leads on to another. (Why is it somehow always related to school though? XD)

Yeah. Okay, cool. I'm planning to move it to another server sometime this week though, to get full access to the forum.

Btw, Nica's decisively changing our usernames to random things at BF since they complained about ours being in Japanese.

Yeah, it does lead to school. Weird.

Okay, could you inform me when that happens? That'd be awesome, I'll wait for it.

What? Aww, come on. What's wrong with keeping it like that?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I guess it's an easy topic to relate to. ;D

Yeah, sure! I should get the server confirmation by the end of this week so I'll move it there after that. I'll admin you too if you'd like when you join.

They're jealous just because we can read it.
    Apparently it was too confusing for them to distinguish between the two names.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I guess it's an easy topic to relate to. ;D

Yeah, sure! I should get the server confirmation by the end of this week so I'll move it there after that. I'll admin you too if you'd like when you join.

They're jealous just because we can read it.
    Apparently it was too confusing for them to distinguish between the two names.

Yeah, it is. Stupid school, gets into my life even though we're not in school right now. XD

Okay, cool. It's up and the rest of the admins to you if you want to admin me.

Hehe, it's not that hard. You're the one with the (invisible) next to it. That kanji thing should help as well, shouldn't it?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yeah, it is. Stupid school, gets into my life even though we're not in school right now. XD

Okay, cool. It's up and the rest of the admins to you if you want to admin me.

Hehe, it's not that hard. You're the one with the (invisible) next to it. That kanji thing should help as well, shouldn't it?

XD Yep it just does. I actually go back to school this Thursday, and to be honest, I actually want to go back...

Shika can't oppose me, Grrr. XD
    You'll get modded at the very least.

True!! I forgot I was still on invisible...
    Nope, I mentioned that too. Kenji's words: "And we're SUPPOSED to know the difference between Kanji and non-kanji???" XD

Back