• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ayano Katagiri/Kagami ☆ Clubbo!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Haha, it really is! But the profile thing is pretty awesome since you can keep track of all of your previous messages via the "View Conversation" thing~
    But I shall still post her nevertheless. <3

Yeh, that really is strange.. funny.. well everything. :x
    Haha, whenever you are on MSN we never really chat much.

Yeah! Just look at the forum... FC threads are like all dead. xD
    Yay! <3

I wonder if this would translate to IRL. xD If we were to meet that is~
    Haha... that's because you're like always on when it's really late here and I'm always too tired to chat. So I guess it's my fault! xD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hey Kagami, I should have our battle up in the new sub-forum today. =D

Anyways, what's up with you?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Heyy! Haha, cool... the one where I completely screwed up towards the end. xD
    We should have a rematch sometime.

Not a lot. I'm actually just going to bed now since I've just written the bulk of my report so there's like, no more time to stay online. Wbu?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'm.... busy. x_x;

Making this battle log is no walk in the park. Apartment manager is coming over soon, and I have a project with and online classmate this afternoon.

Gahh XD and yes, we should have a rematch sometime. (b'')b

Though good to hear everything's good with you though.

Last edited:

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Ooooh really? D:

What does you banner look like? My school blocked it, but I can tell it's Kona-chan, right?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I'm.... busy. x_x;

Making this battle log is no walk in the park. Apartment manager is coming over soon, and I have a project with and online classmate this afternoon.

Gahh XD and yes, we should have a rematch sometime. (b'')b

Though good to hear everything's good with you though.
    Oh. Sounds like a lot to do... =\
    Hey, do battle logs have to be all fancy now? xD I remember back in '06 people just copy-pasted it.

I still need to get a new team first!! Unless you wanna fight my old team again and win. XD
    hey alex! that new theme of yours is sooooooooo cute
    haha so how you doin? =)
    Hey DC! Hahaha~ yeah, I loved that scene in the anime~ Tsukasa = kawaii~
    I'm doing pretty well, just gotta finish a report tonight since tomorrow's the last day of school for this term. :]
    Ooooh really? D:

What does you banner look like? My school blocked it, but I can tell it's Kona-chan, right?
    Really...? Um, yes? xD I wasn't sure what that was referring to. xD

It's Tsukasa juggling her cellphone around when it went off in class~
    Kona-chan's only in my avy right now. :]

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Oh I did it again. I have a habbit of not posting in peoples FCs when I already PM them. Sorry! D:

Hi, Alex!

Are you on holidays?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Oh I did it again. I have a habbit of not posting in peoples FCs when I already PM them. Sorry! D:

Hi, Alex!

Are you on holidays?

Oh, it's okay~ Like I said, xD FC's are wayy easier to neglect now.

Heyy. :]

Nope. Tomorrow's my last day of the term~ then two week break.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Lol, oh you'll see it today my friend, a work of two days and by no way a copy and paste.

And make a new team, I want something fresh to eat next time around (LOLO)

Anyways, everything good with you?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Lol, oh you'll see it today my friend, a work of two days and by no way a copy and paste.

And make a new team, I want something fresh to eat next time around (LOLO)

Anyways, everything good with you?
    Haha, cool! It'll be the first thread there since the sub-forum was put back too~

Oh alright... XD Since the holidays start soon, I'll get about making a new team for ya to eat up.

Yup, things are reasonably good. I should really stop posting and go do my report now though coz it's due tomorrow. xD
    Wbu?

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Yeah! Just look at the forum... FC threads are like all dead. xD
    Yay! <3

I wonder if this would translate to IRL. xD If we were to meet that is~
    Haha... that's because you're like always on when it's really late here and I'm always too tired to chat. So I guess it's my fault! xD

XD, they've been dead for a long, long time now. I really wish we could get the MCG threads back up.. I really miss them actually! XD
    I'm still forgetting to post here though. >:

Haha, I'm not sure that I'll be as talkative as I seem here. Actually, I am really, really talkative IRL but.. when it's new people I just shut up. XD But it'd be soo~ cool if we met sometime~

Bah, it's my fault too. :]
    Well.. I never talk to online friends on MSN often.. I'm not really meant to.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    XD, they've been dead for a long, long time now. I really wish we could get the MCG threads back up.. I really miss them actually! XD
    I'm still forgetting to post here though. >:

Haha, I'm not sure that I'll be as talkative as I seem here. Actually, I am really, really talkative IRL but.. when it's new people I just shut up. XD But it'd be soo~ cool if we met sometime~

Bah, it's my fault too. :]
    Well.. I never talk to online friends on MSN often.. I'm not really meant to.

Well true. MCG threads... they'd remind me so much of when I first joined here. But, I'll lose interest in them again. D:
    Oh, don't worry. =\

Hehee... I always feel as if I've said too much IRL for something that could short~ xD
    I'm sorta talkative. Sorta.
    Yeah!! It'd be awesome if we did meet. But I dunno if I'd be heading to Aussie anytime soon.

Then again, I am kinda less on MSN nowadays. :[
    Oh~ I see... D:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    That's actually a good question... seeing as I'm so distracted by everything tonight. xD
    Well, I'm just replying to profile comment thingys right now but I'm about to go finish up my report for it to be ready for tomorrow!!
    Wbu?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Tsukasa's the cutest, and Konata is the funniest in my opinion.

I love the chocolate cornet part. XD;

Yup, I agree with you!!

I really wondered whether they would ever stop talking about food in the 1st episode. xD

Ayano Katagiri/Kagami ☆ Clubbo!

Chocolate Cornet~

Back