• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ayyy

Clairvoyance_

Arcanine
Years
  • I'm new here. My name is Brenna, and I do have a past of forum-usage. I used to post on Mew's Hangout all the time which inspired me to make my own forums, and such. I gave up on that for a bit, and decided to join the Pokemon Community after not really being in the forum scene in for a few years.
    I'm 18, and awkward. And umm I don't really know how to describe myself, so if you have a question, just ask, I guess. (:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Hi there, Brenna (such a cute name!) You can call me Sonic :D
    It's alright to be awkward, I mean, I'm like that usually ^_^
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity, and have a happy time while in the forums! Just send me a VM if you want to chat :)

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    Welcome! Cute avatar. :) I'm sure you'll love it here - it's truly a great community!

Years
  • Hello there Brenna, welcome to PC!

You seem like a person who is excited to be here, and if you have forum experience elsewhere I'm sure you'll get on well here too. PC is one of the more interactive Pokemon communities out there so I know you'll definitely love it here even if you've been to other forums before. I joined here back in 2011 and while I did get off to a rough start and I didn't know everyone at first I eventually learned everyone's interests and made loads of friends as a result.

And nice avatar btw, is Arcanine your fave Pokemon? I know it's been a fan favorite for a while now, and it's also obtainable in quite a few of the games so no wonder why it's popular! I like Water-type Pokemon better though, specifically what I call the cutest starter Pokemon of all time - Oshawott. Any particular part of PC you have interest in? I'm sure you'll love everything we have to offer.

Have fun, and I'll be seeing you around the forum! Remember to read the rules or contact a staff member (those peeps with the blue, orange and red highlighted usernames) if you have any questions!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Clairvoyance_

Arcanine
    Years
  • Why thank you, I am excited to be here! I was tired of joining half-dead forums, and for some reason, I never joined any of the more interactive forums until now.

Thank you. :3 Yessss, I love Arcanine to death. I would have to say Fire is also my favorite type. And you're right, Oshawott is a cutie. <3

I do enjoy ROM hacks and making sprites, so I'm sure you might be seeing me posting in those forums often.

First thing I did was read the rules, actually. ;p Just to make sure, because you know, every forum is different!

Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to the forums Brenna! Great to have you join us.

Arcanine is my favorite fire type ever, and I always try to make sure I have one on my games. Your avatar is adorable. Also, I love your name Brenna. It's unique and different. I've never heard that name before haha.

Hope to see you around (:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Love romhacks + pokemon sprites = my new best friend. Haha, welcome to PC Brenna(cute names ftw)! PC is well-known for his hacking community. They make great hacks there. I suggest you try them out and we also have an Art&Design section for you to post your art. There's also a lot of other boards where you can post, so make yourself at ease here. VM me whenever you want :)

Clairvoyance_

Arcanine
    Years
  • Thank you guys (: You sure all are making me feel at home haha.
    Also you guys are all making me feel better about my name. I never get compliments on it. x3

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Uhhh, hithereandenjoyyourvisit!!!

I guess you like ROM Hacks and spriting ASFASDSFASDSGDSFASDFDS BEE MYY FRIENDD PLZZZZ

And you posted a lot in Mew's Hangout...? I used to love that place... anyway I think others have given away all the Welcomes possible, yeah.

Back