• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AYYYYO Neewbie here!

Years
  • Interests:
    Art/Drawing
    Video Game Design
    Crochet and knitting (I am really good at hats and scarves, but do mainly crochet)
    Writing
    Pokemon Breeding and Battling

What else do I say? :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2017
    Interests:
    Art/Drawing
    Video Game Design
    Crochet and knitting (I am really good at hats and scarves, but do mainly crochet)
    Writing
    Pokemon Breeding and Battling

What else do I say? :)

Welcome to PC! Its loads fun here so just roam and say your point in anythng you find interesting! Have fun!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hi Luna! Welcome, welcome!

You'll have lots of fun here in the PC! We have lots of forums and sections to explore and there are many friendly members, so go make friends ^^

You draw? Awesome!!!! We have and Art&Design section where you can post your drawings and even learn more about art and those things! I have to admit, I suck at drawing and painting, etc ;-;

Video Game Design? Hmm I think the section for that is sill the Art&Design section but I'm not entirly sure though ... But, awesome!

Hmm you like to write too! We have a Fanfiction section where you can post your stories , etc!

I suuuck ate breeding Pokémon, seriously ... I'm terrible at that! But I'll learn that! I'm just lazy eheh xD

I hope you have lots of fun here! Have questions? Ask me ^^
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
  • You have quite a wide range of interests! Knitting sounds fun.. but geesh are there a lot of things I want to try out. Curses busy-ness and laziness lol. Welcome, Luna, good having you. 8D Hope you'll enjoy everything PC has to offer and will stick around! Someone like you is sure to have a lot to talk about here. :)

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • YOOOO! WELCOME TO PC~~!!

Oh wow, you're gonna get busy here with those interests! There's forums for every of interests of yours, does that mean we'll see your name often? (: I hope so! Don't get too overwhelmed though. xD It's nice to see yah, do enjoy~

Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm also pretty new but I've enjoyed my time here! It's a very welcoming community (as you can probably see) and I hope to see you around! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, well, I do hope you'll become less shy and the things to say will come naturally for you! Mmm, but what brings you to our forums today, dear? Well, whatever the reason, I'm glad to see you here, and I'm happy to welcome you aboard! I'm Dragon, the mod of this board, and it's really nice to meet you sweetie; I hope the forums have been good to you so far~! <33

Mmm, but yeah, if you have any questions or concerns about the forums, feel free to address them to your local staff member, as they are always helpful and approachable! I do hope that you will stick around and see what we have around here, and I hope you will have a lovely time! c:

Years
  • Hiya! Welcome to PC.

Nice interests! PC has sections dedicated to all of those interests you have, where you can discuss them with others who have the same or similar interests. (Except crochet and knitting... but I am sure you can find some people here with that interest!)

If you need help or anything, let me know :)

Back