• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen AZ

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    You continue the sequence as if you had won, nothing special happens.

That's almost sad to know. It somehow makes an already easy victory that much more unsatisfying.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • My Pokemon were Level 85 when I took him on :x I'm not even sure anyone can lose, what with EXP Share making "grinding" so easy.

Candyspider

The cotton candy archanid
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    EXP Share made this by far the easiest Pokemon version they've come out with. It didn't make it any less fun though, there's so much to do. I spent half a day just checking out the new models for some of the pokes from the older generations just to see how they moved.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It didn't take too long for me to beat AZ. For me, he was pretty easy. :] Like some of you here, all my Pokémon were around level eighty at the time I was going up against him, so, yeah. My Talonflame was able to take down nearly half of his team all by itself; that's how easy it was.

Years
  • EXP Share made this by far the easiest Pokemon version they've come out with. It didn't make it any less fun though, there's so much to do. I spent half a day just checking out the new models for some of the pokes from the older generations just to see how they moved.

Had this on the entire game so my Pokemon, I think, were 15-20 levels above his so I one-shotted every one of them with Delphox. With that said, that battle was beyond easy XP

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    ...I am starting to think his name is a pun to the word "easy"...
    I only turned the Exp. Share during Gym Leader matches, and (I think) during the Elite Four, so there wasn't really a huge gap of levels. =/

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • Wait, how are you supposed to pronounce his name? I've been saying "Ay-Zee" (though I guess technically I should be saying it Ay-Zed 'cause I'm a Canadian).

I remember some streamer pronouncing it "Azz"

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Wait, how are you supposed to pronounce his name? I've been saying "Ay-Zee" (though I guess technically I should be saying it Ay-Zed 'cause I'm a Canadian).

I remember some streamer pronouncing it "Azz"
    In the Japanese version his name is AZ - really, they don't give you phonetics for his name this time so just use your regional equivalent but be sure that both are seperate letters (by the way, we are pretty confident that it should be pronounced [azɛt]).

Does anyone of you think that he is a wasted character? He only appears three times in the story and one time as an exposition device.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I think that AZ was a good character, but I didn't like how he was handled--he only appeared 3 times. I think he should've appeared earlier in the story (like after the second or third badge) so that he can be developed a bit more.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    I think that AZ was a good character, but I didn't like how he was handled--he only appeared 3 times. I think he should've appeared earlier in the story (like after the second or third badge) so that he can be developed a bit more.
    I think that he will be used more in the next games that come out, if they continue the story, that is.

Back