• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Azumin's PokeMarket

Azumin

Trader/RNGer. ^-^
Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Ok azumin, well can you check my thread instead, its a lot easier, and you get more of a choice ^^

Corphish lv 1 UT - Adamant
    Ditto lv 10 UT - Brave
    Ninetails lv 1 (Nickname Blitzer) - Timid
    Those maybe?

Azumin

Trader/RNGer. ^-^
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Yeh sure, i cant do it right now though, is another time ok with you?

Yea sure. Just PM me when you want to trade (make sure I'm on though ^-^) Do you want all four? I'm currently out of squirtles, but I can get one while I wait for you.

Well I can't trade for a bit, but feel free to keep posting trade offers. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Can I Get your TRU arceus for a Hall of Origin Arceus? I just need the TRU arceus to Get a lvl 1 Palkia, and I can trade the arceus back once I'm done.

Azumin

Trader/RNGer. ^-^
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Can I Get your TRU arceus for a Hall of Origin Arceus? I just need the TRU arceus to Get a lvl 1 Palkia, and I can trade the arceus back once I'm done.

I don't do that sorry.
    Fillller

Bump de hump.
    FIllllllllllleer

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    I would like your squritle bulbasaur and acreus

I have a shiny milotic, houndour, and ralts for offer

Azumin

Trader/RNGer. ^-^
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    I would like your squritle bulbasaur and acreus

I have a shiny milotic, houndour, and ralts for offer

Not interested in your milotic or ralts, however what would you want for your houndour?

Azumin

Trader/RNGer. ^-^
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Bump
    Reason: Added EV Service, and One new poke and also updated wants. ^-^

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    TM Shadow Ball if you happen to have it. Or I could find a Sableye as well and trade both for the TRU Arceus?

Thorn

A thorn to my enemies
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    I have TRU Shaymin (legit but touched) annnnd Gamestop Pichu (legit, untouched, shiny)
    I'd trade them for TRU Arceus and perhaps that Charmander if it has a good nature?
    Info on that one please XD

HOWEVER I'd need you to clone my pokes, keep the clone, and send the original back?

Azumin

Trader/RNGer. ^-^
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    TM Shadow Ball if you happen to have it. Or I could find a Sableye as well and trade both for the TRU Arceus?

I have TRU Shaymin (legit but touched) annnnd Gamestop Pichu (legit, untouched, shiny)
    I'd trade them for TRU Arceus and perhaps that Charmander if it has a good nature?
    Info on that one please XD

HOWEVER I'd need you to clone my pokes, keep the clone, and send the original back?

Tsavo If you find a sableye I'll give you my Arceus.

The chamander has a one of those neutral natures, so I don't think you want it. Also I don't clone.

Sorry it took me so long for me to reply, but I've been busy and haven't had the time to look at this.

Back