• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Azure Dreams, anyone?

Koh

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    I'm not necessarily new around here, as I've been floating around here for months, I just decided to create an account ;). As many of you may have expected, one of my favorite games is Azure Dreams, in which the main character is Koh, hence my username. I'm also known around the Internet as Dlbrooks33. I'm in college, working towards being a Video Game Programmer, as I'm already doing it (I'm going to post my topic about my game I'm working on after I accumulate 15 posts), but I want to do it more professionally. It's my passion, and I just love doing it.

Now for the "Pokemon" part, my favorite Isshu Pokemon is Pokabu, hands down =D. Going to be my starter and all. Tsutaja came in close second, but was overruled by Pokabu. I have Crystal, FireRed, Emerald, Platinum (don't use much for Wifi stuff), and HeartGold (my main game for Wifi stuff). I already pre-ordered Black, so now it's just the waiting game until spring (seriously, why do we have to wait THAT long?). Anyway, nice to meet you all, and hopefully we'll make some friendships =D.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Nice to meet you too! I'm surprised you like Pokabu so much, but I guess I can understand even though its evolution is bleahhh. I think you'll have fun here~

Koh

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    But Pokabu's cute D=! Anyway, thanks! And my topic for the game I'm making is getting reviewed by the mods; hopefully it'll be posted later on today.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hai there Koh~! Well your familiar so that saves time on getting used to it. <33
    Pokabu kinda reminds me of Piplup; but Otters > penguins anyway; (cept Pingu he winz by default. D:)

Ooohhhh how I love to compare aquatic animals. ^3^
    If you haven't already though, just take a lookie at the Rules and FAQ; the threads won't bite. ^^
    *Something Growlz from far away o-o*

Hope we can be palz, and I hope you'll have a whale of a time~
    Sorry, I wanted to say whale. ^^;

Koh

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    How does Pokabu remind of you Piplup O.o? I like several aquatic animals, but I can't stand seafood xD. The only exception would be friend shrimp.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Ahh, college student for video game programming eh?
    I'm actually a college student for Game Art/Design and Computer Animation. Crazy!

Welcome to the community nonetheless.
    I've been meaning to try Azure Dreams. I always hear the name but have never actually seen it in action.

Back