• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

b-b-b-b-bound 2 falling in love

Outlier

Not right now but I fall for people pretty easily.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
    That depends on your definition of love, I guess.

No longer are the days of the giddy school-girl swooning over her fancy-man or lady.

We're never 'lovey-dovey' in public. Not for any particular reason, we're just more like best friends in public.
    My relationship is more akin to the elderly couple who insult each other all the time to make onlookers feel awkward but would really die for each other. I'm the happiest I've ever been, and in private we can be super romantic / lovey-dovey.

It's love, but it's not apparent to everyone.

That and the insulting pet names. They're the best kind.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
    Mm, not quite. I like someone a lot, and recently my feelings seem to be deepening, but I'm not sure if it'll blossom into love (a part of me wants that to happen, while the other half objects ;w;).

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    loooong story, not gonna go into details, but yeah. I am. he's an amazing guy and even if things don't work out in that sense I could see us going places. Besides, love isn't just about lust, it's about a lot of things, and he's definitely more than just lust to me.

look at this sexy man

LOOK AT EM

Going back to lust though, I think that's a huge problem that a lot of young folks have in a relationship. They mistaken it for love. But you can love a dog, a child, a parent, and not have lust for them. So don't forget that.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    I don't know, maybe. :3

But I am so young, and probably have no idea what love truly is. To me it's that warm, fuzzy feeling you get in your heart that makes you happy and want to smile. Then again, I get that feeling when I'm angry, too (just not the happy and smiling part, haha).

I'm sort of a hopeless romantic, so I'm always gazing out the window, wondering when my prince charming will swoop me up into his arms and carry me off into a field of flowers...

But even a Valentine's Day gift would be enough to make my heart skip a beat. :3

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Ripping this straight from my ask:

How fast do you fall in love?
    javascript:void(0)
    Can someone define love for me? Cause I've never really known what the hell it's supposed to really mean. Do I get infatuated with people easy? Kinda. Do I go heads over heels often? No. Do I have "the one"? Well, my girlfriend definitely takes that spot :D But love?
    Meh. I say I love her all the time. And I do. But people in society use it so often (and I'm just as guilty as anyone else) that the definition's been watered down. The phrase isn't as important as it once was. It's like the boy who cried wolf, you keep saying it, but when you actually say it with some LEGIT meaning, it's not as special or believable as it could have been.
    Wow, rambling, okay. I don't know if that made any sense at all. :c

Just take out the part with my girlfriend, cause we broke up. =/ it was forced, long story

Years
    Can someone define love for me? Cause I've never really known what the hell it's supposed to really mean.

This.
    I always think that when you're in love, you'll know you're in love. Like something triggers in your head that will let you know. I'm not sure I've ever truly been in love with anyone. The term is too vague these days. But really...

What is love?
    Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more.

Years
    I don't think so. I do love my girlfriend of course, but I doubt that it's gotten to the point where we're in love. But if you're talking like puppy love level, I fall in love really easily. :)

Years
    I won't bother with relationships until I get older. Time will come eventually, but most of the time dating is not worth it.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    I'm in love with a woman who never truly loved me. Perhaps in time we'll get back together like we never missed a beat. For now, though, I need to focus on getting my life back in order without her being at my side anymore, despite the pain she's caused me there will always be a place in my heart for her.

Anyways for those of you that asked what love is, it's not something that can be easily describable. Yeah it is cliche to say that 'you'll know it when you feel it'. I believe it's a bit different to everyone, if you ask ten different people you'll get ten different answers. It's like describing color to the blind, or music to the deaf. Love is more easily experienced than defined.

Back