• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B-Day Giveaway

Which do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I have a shiny Bannette I'd be willing to trade. Do you have a June 4th BDay Charmander? That's just my birthday :P But I'll also trade it for any birthday Charmander from any year.

And happy belated!

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
    Years
    hi

Well, it's my 12th today! So, I want to give you a little something. You can get a B-Day Charmander, ANA Pikachu, Pokemon Ranger Darkrai, Saikou Salamoence/Dragonite, BABA Flygon, OR ALAMOS darkrai for only 1 shiny each! Usually, I would ask for events but no one will give me any:'(. Anyways, offer up!

saikou salamance for shiny gyarados?
    pm me please

Years
    hey!give me the alamos darkrai ihave event:pikachu,ho-oh,lugia,raikou,suicune,entei,charizard,regigigas,electivire happy birthday by the way!

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
    i have an ALAMOS darkrai. i just trade it for EVd shiny, but for u, nd considerating that its ur month, an UT shiny preferible

Years
    To the topic creator - If the ANA is one you can guarantee me is legit, I'm willing to trade some events for it. I'm asking this because your username would lead me to believe you are Japanese and could have obtained this event yourself (would have been 7 or 8 and it's doubtful), or traded someone you know for it. If you know it's legit, PM me and we'll sort out something, I know I can find something you'll want.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2008
    ill trade either shiny tentaccol pinsir or machamp for pokemon ranger darkrai

Years
    Sweet LH, can I plz have an August 6th Charmander plz?
    Thx, I have lots of shinies, and just PM me 'bout this on Aquaterra

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
    @ darksteel- it is legit, what events do you have?
    @elmo- thats okay, i have those

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back