• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ B l e a c h ]*&&&*{C L U B}xxx

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Oh yeah. XD Okay. I just signed up as DarkIllusion, so...yeah, I'll be part of the staff. :3 I'll have to start learning more about Bleach, though. >_> I've been watching the episodes but am only up to episode like...30. XD

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Sorry. I thought the forum might be part of the club convorsation or something. My bad. >_>

Someone want to make a topic or something? I don't know what we have or haven't talked about yet.

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
    how many of you read the manga ???? i do

Do you like the new opening, for those that have reached episode 144 ? i do !! ^^

For those that are new to Bleach, have fun catching up with us ! by that i mean have fun watching or reading bleach !!

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
    Wow !!! Episode 145 is ugly ugly ugly !!!!! Read the manga online to see how Beautifull Bleach really is !!!!!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    The anime isn't bad, it just has to insert fillers every so often because of the rate it's catching up to the manga. I prefer the anime to the manga, really. I only read the manga because I have nothing better to do.

matoucs, the image in your sig is too large. The maximum height it can be is 300 pixels.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I agree, Archsage. I hate the fillers. >_< But I haven't really gotten far enough to see any of the Bleach fillers. XD

I need to start reading more of the Manga. >_>

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Lets see there was one filler I liked, but can't remember. Is it true that the Bounto Arch a filler?

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
    Lets see there was one filler I liked, but can't remember. Is it true that the Bounto Arch a filler?

yeah it was a filler !!!!!!!!

And I didn't say the anime was bad, i said it was ugly, especialy the latest episodes, Did you see 145 ???????

The manga is always well drawn and it is not censored !

Don't get me wrong i like the anime too !!

Anyone read the latest Chapter ??? Did you see Telsa's release ???? incredible !!!! Poor Ichigo ! And yeah Kempachi fight ahead !!!! And it's cool to see Black espada do something even if he's just staring at nearly dead Rukia !!

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    oh i have a new topic, im not sure if this has been a topic yet but what the hey ^^

Who do you think is the funniest BLEACH character?
    I pick Kisuke Urahara, he just makes me laugh so much and there are so many icons out there of him saying hilarious things XD
    and i also think yachiru is quite funny ^_^

Last edited:
    Back