• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ B l e a c h ]*&&&*{C L U B}xxx

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • It'd be sad if all it took was senbenzakura to finish him though. I mean, nobody has died that easily yet. Nobody. :P

Espada 6 must be centuries stronger then 7....

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • OMG, Zomari took all the chapter to die !!!! I didn't like there fight !

Finally things will be interesting with octava espada again !
    Zomari went from cool to annoying in all but three seconds. I mean his break down at the end was the most unessecary thing in all of BLEACH. Also yeah, like 22sa, I wanna see the giant Baby Catapillar mutant eat Szayel. XD

Edit: Yeah, I know I mean that was also like the shortest battle in BLEACH history too. By the way, who do you think is the first espada?

I say the old man. It makes the most sense and he has the whole crown as his broken mask, it just seems befitting if he is. Him or Stark, because if its not the old man it's the laziest charecter because they arte the strongest they don;t think they need to fight anymore.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I don't think so, I think it just has to do with those master-pupil things ya know?

Anyways, I watched episode 150. (I was expecting a battle ._. )
    i guess it could be that, its just that in one of the endings to the show theyre like cuddling
    but ionno, i personally think they make a nice couple ^^

22sa

Years
  • Probably old guy since his age implies he's lived for the lost and perhaps consumed the most hollows?

Stark is a possibility too. He looks fitting.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Okay ShurikenZ wanted me to post this from our aim Convo. I said that I thinK Nnoitra looks lieka n evil rapist clown. XD

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Okay ShurikenZ wanted me to post this from our aim Convo. I said that I thinK Nnoitra looks lieka n evil rapist clown. XD

explain how you thought that the whole espada ordeal is part of a circus, and that aizen is the ring leader.

xDD

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Okay so we think the Espada is a circus, because their releases kinda make them looke like circus freaks. This was after the evil rapist clown thing with Nnoitra. We then said that Sosuke(being theior king) would be the ringmaster and his assistant is Orihime.

22sa

Years
  • Sadly, that might be true XP

[ B l e a c h ]*&&&*{C L U B}xxx

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah Nnoitra is a little freaky. He is so tall. O_O I agree with you guys about that circus thing. I really enjoyed watching Episode 150. It looks like it is moving along now.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Squad 9
    Captian-ShurikenZ
    Lieutenant-abarai
    3rd Seat-Nostalgia

Please? May I join? About a week ago, I got into bleach. Now I'm at Ep. 142 which isn't too bad, considering school. So... may I join?

wow how many eps did you watch per day ???

I dunno. I just used up all my freee time watching it. I'm watching 142 and 143 before I go to school today.

Last edited:

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
  • Squad 9
    Captian-ShurikenZ
    Lieutenant-abarai
    3rd Seat-Nostalgia

Please? May I join? About a week ago, I got into bleach. Now I'm at Ep. 142 which isn't too bad, considering school. So... may I join?

wow how many eps did you watch per day ???

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • Hey guys sad news..I quit the Bleach club since I stop watching it and I am extremely busy...I know it doesnt seem likely but I will still be around to talk to!:)

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Please? May I join? About a week ago, I got into bleach. Now I'm at Ep. 142 which isn't too bad, considering school. So... may I join?

Each ep is about 21 minutes

142x21= 2982

24x7=168x60=10080

10080/2982=3.3802816901408450704225352112676

Wow, you must have ALOT of free time =P

Anyways, did any one hear about the coming BLEACH movie? It's called "The Diamond Dust Rebellion", I found about about it while I was searching a Japanese book store today.
    It's gonna be in Japan theaters December 22, 2007. Apparently, it's about Hitsugaya's past. I hope it's better than the first movie, because I didn't really like the first one.
    Clicky for promotional picture thingy

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    W00t! Diamond Dust Rebellion came out today! ^^

It looks like a very interesting movie, from seeing the previews, only means another 4 more months till the sub comes.

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
  • AAAAAhhh pooor Nemu-chan !!!! Did anyone see what Szayel did to her ????? (how can anyone miss it lol). Szayel can't be more disgusting !!! He's so kool !! lol !!! I think Mayuri poisoned her organs, Szayel ate them.

Oh and the movie lookks really awesome !!! In the 153 opening we can see Hisagi realise (?) !!!! I can't wait for the sub to come out (next year lol) !!!

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    WELL i would be glad if i could join this club!
    i guess ill be in the...uhh......THIRD company!
    i just started bleach and im on volume 14!
    so im catching up!
    also as u can see my favorite character id ISHIDA!

Back